Equinephilia

Old threads.

Equinephilia

Postby Eddythebandkid » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:46 pm

KinkyCelestia wrote:I hear yah. I have yet to find a GF that is exactly thrilled with the pony business, much less one willing to role play as a pony :(.....maybe she exists....somewhere....

Yeah having a girlfriend to RP and watch Friendship is Magic with would be awesome. but I was thinking more of... PONY :oops: :lol:
Last edited by Eddythebandkid on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LOVE EVERY PONY Especially Kam <3
Eddythebandkid

Re: Are you a clopper?

Postby roulk » Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:04 pm

I've (mostly) made peace with the fact that there will never be a way to have relationships with the ponies from Friendship is Magic. It's mostly because I don't like the idea of inter species intercourse, so I wouldn't want to condone that at all. If I was a pony myself on the other hand...

But like I said, it'll never happen. So I just learn to love the fantasy.
The Chronicles of Princess Molestia WARNING: Explicit Sexual Content. Enjoy! <3
My clopfics
My DeviantArt
roulk

Postby Eddythebandkid » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:12 pm

roulk wrote:I've (mostly) made peace with the fact that there will never be a way to have relationships with the ponies from Friendship is Magic. It's mostly because I don't like the idea of inter species intercourse, so I wouldn't want to condone that at all. If I was a pony myself on the other hand...

I prefer MLP characters staying in pictures and cartoons ... things would get too weird if cartoons and reality mixed. although it would be one hell of a time :D

I agree with you on that. but, personally I DO condone inter species intercourse. BUT!!! as long as the "animal" is consenting and within reasonable size.

I wouldn't want to be a pony (wouldn't mind being one ether though) now, I'm going to stop talking about my sexual preferences before people get mad at me :?
Eddythebandkid

Postby roulk » Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:07 am

Alrighty, but as long as it stays within the Explicit folder, no one should find a problem with it. They can choose to ignore it.
My clopfics
My DeviantArt
roulk

Postby Eddythebandkid » Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:26 pm

roulk wrote:Alrighty, but as long as it stays within the Explicit folder, no one should find a problem with it. They can choose to ignore it.

Man, It feels right/good to get these things out...

I am actually starting to be more attracted to ponies then human women. :oops:

I'd bone a cartoon pony. but I'd rather a REAL pony. :D

Horses get me too, but I'd prefer a pony. because then I wouldn't have to stand on a box or anything... :lol:

Don't get me wrong. human women (some) are fine as hell. but I just prefer equids.

I have only ONE phobia (fear) and that is getting bucked by and equid because I was standing behind it. :? (not JUST sexually. but If I was just walking and happened to go behind a horse)

I LOVE furries. But I don't like MLP FIM furries. I like all human or all pony. no middle ground.

Never had sex with anything (but myself) and I plan on. not planning and letting things happen as they unfold.

I hope you find my ... unusual, sexual choices not too disturbing. :mrgreen:
Eddythebandkid

Postby Rarity_Fan » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:07 pm

@Eddie:No judgement here bro :3
RariTwi fan here!
Rarity_Fan

Postby Davidism » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:26 pm

Well... I'm not going to judge anyone for their passions, though I would like to be the voice of sound wisdom here, seeing as I normally wear the cap of Realist more than I do Pessimist; so here goes.

First, I want to strongly warn you against having sexual intercourse with animals. Not because I think it's wrong, or anything like that. If you wanted to have sex with an angler fish, I wouldn't care, so it isn't judgement on my part.

The reasons I want to caution, hell strongly caution against it, is because you could/will get terribly sick from sex with animals, especially equines, as they carry many diseases that are passed sexually to humans.

For example:

Q-Fever is a nice one, that can be passed from a loving horse to a human, by you just breathing in their dried feces, and coming into contact with their urine, or blood, and of course vaginal fluids. The cause of Q-Fever is the bacteria Coxiella burnetii which if caught early can be treated easily with antibiotics. Of course extreme cases of Q-Fever will have you on medication and treatment for months, not to mention it will have long lasting effects to your body which will make you susceptible to Cirrhosis, hepatitis, and other liver problems; Encephalitis, Infection of the heart valves (endocarditis), Inflammation of the heart lining (pericarditis), Inflammation of the heart muscle (myocarditis), lung scarring (interstitial pulmonary fibrosis), Meningitis, and of course our favorite, Pneumonia.

Leptospirosis is another little gem that your loving Equine companion may bestow upon you, and this one is pretty nasty. Leptospirosis is a severe bacterial infection that occurs when people are exposed to several types of the Leptospira bacteria. Amazingly, this isn't spread from person to person, so the chances of me getting in nature aside from sexual intercourse with an animal are pretty rare... unless of course I drank stagnant water in a tropical jungle somewhere.

Some of this charmers symptoms include; Dry cough, Fever, Headache, Muscle pain, Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea; shaking chills, Abdominal pain, Abnormal lung sounds, Bone pain, Conjunctivitis, Enlarged lymph glands, Enlarged spleen or liver, Joint aches, Muscle rigidity, Muscle tenderness, Skin rash and Sore throat. There are a slew of medications used to treat it, and of course it comes with a complimentary stay in an ICU(intensive care unit), and more severe cases can be life threatening. The aftermath will leave you susceptible to a Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction whenever you're treated with penicillin, Meningitis, Severe bleeding, and a Partridge in a Pair Tree.

I've saved the best for last...

Brucellosis. Of course you get it from the Brucella bacteria, and naturally it's found in animals, especially horses. You get this one by coming into contact with their meat(no Cupcake reenactments I guess), and from contact with the animal's placenta, and pretty much all the good stuff that goes on in their love tunnel.

On an encouraging note, Brucellosis is rare in the United States. About 100 - 200 cases occur each year, but the statistics don't say much about other places, and of course farmers, and vets and people in routine contact with the animals are more at risk than those not having the sexual intercourse.

Acute Brucellosis may begin with mild flu-like symptoms, or symptoms such as: Abdominal pain, Back pain, Chills, Excessive sweating, Fatigue, Fever, Headache, Joint pain, Loss of appetite, Weakness, Weight loss. High fever spikes usually occur every afternoon. The name "undulant" fever is because the fever rises and falls in waves.

Probably the best part about this gift from our animal companions, is that it's the gift that keeps on giving, and once contracted the illness may be chronic and last for years. Not to mention that one of the ways to test for it, is with a "Bone Marrow Culture", where they bore a huge hole in your ass till they scoop out some of the bone in your hip, among other things. Relapse may occur, and symptoms may continue for years. As with tuberculosis, the illness can come back after a long period of time. And as a parting send off, you may have complications with Bone and joint sores (lesions), Encephalitis, Infective endocarditis, Meningitis.

Now, I'm not trying to scare you or anything. I just want to educate you to the risks you'll be taking by having intercourse with an animal, especially, sex with horses, so that when you contract one of these, or accidentally get kicked in the head from trying to perform oral sex on a mare, and become brain damaged, paraplegic, or fatally injured, that you don't accuse those of us that care, from withholding this valuable information from you.

The good news is, I don't know of any diseases that makes one's dick drop or rot off, so there is always that perk. Just be careful, because horses buck for no reason, and if you shackle the animal to have sex with it, that may be animal cruelty in some states.

Anyway... ***throws some peace sign*** best of luck to you with all that. Me I'll take my most adorable cute and loving fiance over a horse any day.
Davidism

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:34 pm

^ And that my friends is exactly why I will never so much as think about getting it on with Seabiscuit.
Sometimes the 'majority' means all the fools are on the same side. -WickedJester
Cowboy Appledash

Postby KinkyCelestia » Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:44 pm

Myself, I would go for a cartoon pony, but not a real one. Don't find them attractive personally, although a fat horse cock IS something to look at and I don't think I would mind watching a sexy girl go down on a horse. Anyways, women are plenty sexy enough, its just a matter of finding one I can get along with :)
KinkyCelestia

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:00 pm

KinkyCelestia wrote:Myself, I would go for a cartoon pony, but not a real one. Don't find them attractive personally, although a fat horse cock IS something to look at and I don't think I would mind watching a sexy girl go down on a horse. Anyways, women are plenty sexy enough, its just a matter of finding one I can get along with :)

BRAIN BLEACH PLEASE! I almost spilled my coffee!
Sometimes the 'majority' means all the fools are on the same side. -WickedJester
Cowboy Appledash

Postby roulk » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:04 am

Davidism wrote:Well... I'm not going to judge anyone for their passions, though I would like to be the voice of sound wisdom here, seeing as I normally wear the cap of Realist more than I do Pessimist; so here goes.

First, I want to strongly warn you against having sexual intercourse with animals. Not because I think it's wrong, or anything like that. If you wanted to have sex with an angler fish, I wouldn't care, so it isn't judgement on my part.

The reasons I want to caution, hell strongly caution against it, is because you could/will get terribly sick from sex with animals, especially equines, as they carry many diseases that are passed sexually to humans.

For example:

Q-Fever is a nice one, that can be passed from a loving horse to a human, by you just breathing in their dried feces, and coming into contact with their urine, or blood, and of course vaginal fluids. The cause of Q-Fever is the bacteria Coxiella burnetii which if caught early can be treated easily with antibiotics. Of course extreme cases of Q-Fever will have you on medication and treatment for months, not to mention it will have long lasting effects to your body which will make you susceptible to Cirrhosis, hepatitis, and other liver problems; Encephalitis, Infection of the heart valves (endocarditis), Inflammation of the heart lining (pericarditis), Inflammation of the heart muscle (myocarditis), lung scarring (interstitial pulmonary fibrosis), Meningitis, and of course our favorite, Pneumonia.

Leptospirosis is another little gem that your loving Equine companion may bestow upon you, and this one is pretty nasty. Leptospirosis is a severe bacterial infection that occurs when people are exposed to several types of the Leptospira bacteria. Amazingly, this isn't spread from person to person, so the chances of me getting in nature aside from sexual intercourse with an animal are pretty rare... unless of course I drank stagnant water in a tropical jungle somewhere.

Some of this charmers symptoms include; Dry cough, Fever, Headache, Muscle pain, Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea; shaking chills, Abdominal pain, Abnormal lung sounds, Bone pain, Conjunctivitis, Enlarged lymph glands, Enlarged spleen or liver, Joint aches, Muscle rigidity, Muscle tenderness, Skin rash and Sore throat. There are a slew of medications used to treat it, and of course it comes with a complimentary stay in an ICU(intensive care unit), and more severe cases can be life threatening. The aftermath will leave you susceptible to a Jarisch-Herxheimer reaction whenever you're treated with penicillin, Meningitis, Severe bleeding, and a Partridge in a Pair Tree.

Brucellosis. Of course you get it from the Brucella bacteria, and naturally it's found in animals, especially horses. You get this one by coming into contact with their meat(no Cupcake reenactments I guess), and from contact with the animal's placenta, and pretty much all the good stuff that goes on in their love tunnel.

On an encouraging note, Brucellosis is rare in the United States. About 100 - 200 cases occur each year, but the statistics don't say much about other places, and of course farmers, and vets and people in routine contact with the animals are more at risk than those not having the sexual intercourse.

Acute Brucellosis may begin with mild flu-like symptoms, or symptoms such as: Abdominal pain, Back pain, Chills, Excessive sweating, Fatigue, Fever, Headache, Joint pain, Loss of appetite, Weakness, Weight loss. High fever spikes usually occur every afternoon. The name "undulant" fever is because the fever rises and falls in waves.

Probably the best part about this gift from our animal companions, is that it's the gift that keeps on giving, and once contracted the illness may be chronic and last for years. Not to mention that one of the ways to test for it, is with a "Bone Marrow Culture", where they bore a huge hole in your ass till they scoop out some of the bone in your hip, among other things. Relapse may occur, and symptoms may continue for years. As with tuberculosis, the illness can come back after a long period of time. And as a parting send off, you may have complications with Bone and joint sores (lesions), Encephalitis, Infective endocarditis, Meningitis.

Now, I'm not trying to scare you or anything. I just want to educate you to the risks you'll be taking by having intercourse with an animal, especially, sex with horses, so that when you contract one of these, or accidentally get kicked in the head from trying to perform oral sex on a mare, and become brain damaged, paraplegic, or fatally injured, that you don't accuse those of us that care, from withholding this valuable information from you.

The good news is, I don't know of any diseases that makes one's dick drop or rot off, so there is always that perk. Just be careful, because horses buck for no reason, and if you shackle the animal to have sex with it, that may be animal cruelty in some states.

Anyway... ***throws some peace sign*** best of luck to you with all that. Me I'll take my most adorable cute and loving fiance over a horse any day.

BUT the My Little Ponies don't have ANY of that horrible stuff! However, if you don't use protection, you might end up contracting the love-bug. <3

So, hopefully none of our fantasies have been instantly destroyed... right?
My clopfics
My DeviantArt
roulk

Postby KinkyCelestia » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:08 am

roulk wrote:BUT the My Little Ponies don't have ANY of that horrible stuff! However, if you don't use protection, you might end up contracting the love-bug. <3

I sure hope so. In my head cannon, having sex with a my little pony actually CURES you of a variety of ailments!
KinkyCelestia

Postby Richimes Predatim » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:18 am

roulk wrote:I've (mostly) made peace with the fact that there will never be a way to have relationships with the ponies from Friendship is Magic. It's mostly because I don't like the idea of inter species intercourse, so I wouldn't want to condone that at all. If I was a pony myself on the other hand...

i would actually like to have been born in a fantasy like that in my next arising after i die. that would be cool and fun.
Richimes Predatim
Richimes Predatim

Postby Wingweaver0 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:22 am

KinkyCelestia wrote:
roulk wrote:BUT the My Little Ponies don't have ANY of that horrible stuff! However, if you don't use protection, you might end up contracting the love-bug. <3

I sure hope so. In my head cannon, having sex with a my little pony actually CURES you of a variety of ailments!

The only problem is that it's in your head. Sure...it's effective and sometimes need a little help, but...to speak and be able to experience those moments in reality. Imagination is strong, but it will need a lot more to be effective. You know...out of fantasy...I wonder if they have some sort of MLP toy for that sort of thing...
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby Eddythebandkid » Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:59 am

Spoiler: show
Davidism wrote:Well... I'm not going to judge anyone for their passions, though I would like to be the voice of sound wisdom here, seeing as I normally wear the cap of Realist more than I do Pessimist; so here goes.

For example:

Good to know, Thank you. I guess having a fear of getting kicked is a good thing.

I just want to know. How do you know these things ?
Eddythebandkid

Postby RBDash47 » Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:49 pm

Davidism wrote:HOLY SHIT DISEASES

Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Postby Rarity_Fan » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:17 pm

RBDash47 wrote:
Davidism wrote:HOLY SHIT DISEASES

Oh my god...I don't think I've laughed that much in so long.

Also for no reason

RariTwi fan here!
Rarity_Fan

Postby roulk » Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:33 pm

Wingweaver0 wrote:
KinkyCelestia wrote:

The only problem is that it's in your head. Sure...it's effective and sometimes need a little help, but...to speak and be able to experience those moments in reality. Imagination is strong, but it will need a lot more to be effective. You know...out of fantasy...I wonder if they have some sort of MLP toy for that sort of thing...

"You bought that Fluttershy real doll yet?"
My clopfics
My DeviantArt
roulk

Postby Davidism » Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:25 pm

Eddythebandkid wrote:I just want to know. How do you know these things ?

I have a library of books that would make Twilight Sparkle queef with envy and orgasmic delight. ;)
And I'm secretly a genius scientist/inventor posing as a normal person to experiment on you all!

*** brings up a picture of MLP cloppy goodness***

Oooh yeah... no diseases in fantasy though.
Davidism

Postby KinkyCelestia » Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Davidism wrote:

I have a library of books that would make Twilight Sparkle queef with envy and orgasmic delight. ;)
And I'm secretly a genius scientist/inventor posing as a normal person to experiment on you all!

*** brings up a picture of MLP cloppy goodness***

Oooh yeah... no diseases in fantasy though.

Woah woah woah.....It is possible to 'queef' with envy? Interesting, and I do think there is a market for Fluttershy real dolls. I know I would buy one.
KinkyCelestia

Postby Davidism » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:18 pm

I said "Envy and Orgasmic Delight"... but considering I saw a woman have a climax by getting a tattoo, anything is possible.
Davidism

Postby Eddythebandkid » Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:20 pm

Davidism wrote:

Okay one last question (I hope)

and feel free to completely ignore this too. you probably saw this question coming any ways.

Is there any way for one to avoid such afflictions/diseases? (and still find one'self in union with a mature filly)
IE: wearing protection, cleaning the mare's "area" with soap vs. no soap? is age a factor?

I tried searching this information and all I got was stuff about dogs. (not my thing, but I could see how someone would be into that :? ) and the stuff I did find on ponies/horses was about how to establish relationships, flirt with them and pretty much how too pleasure them. which is nice to know. but I found nothing about risks of infections.

I'm not planning on going out to find ponies to mate with any time soon. I'd just like to know, just in case I find myself in such a situation.
Eddythebandkid

Postby roulk » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:27 am

Davidism wrote:I said "Envy and Orgasmic Delight"... but considering I saw a woman have a climax by getting a tattoo, anything is possible.

Never thought I'd hear about a woman who climaxed easy.
My clopfics
My DeviantArt
roulk

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:42 am

Eddythebandkid wrote:
Is there any way for one to avoid such afflictions/diseases? (and still find one'self in union with a mature filly)
IE: wearing protection, cleaning the mare's "area" with soap vs. no soap? is age a factor?

I'm not planning on going out to find ponies to mate with any time soon. I'd just like to know, just in case I find myself in such a situation.

GAH! Why would you even WANT to know!? I can't think of a single situation where you would have to seduce a horse! :shock:
Cowboy Appledash

Postby roulk » Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:19 am

Cowboy Appledash wrote:
Eddythebandkid wrote:

GAH! Why would you even WANT to know!? I can't think of a single situation where you would have to seduce a horse! :shock:

Hey, a loving partner might just be the boost of confidence that stallion needs to win the next derby. A bunch of poor people betting their last dollars strike it rich, they're able to buy better things for themselves, the economy goes up, we can get out of our national debt.

Maybe what America needs right now to spurn our economical climb back to the top is a dedicated horse fucker. You never know.
My clopfics
My DeviantArt
roulk

Next

Return to Miscellaneous