fingers crossed. :)

Talk about fanfics in the Archive here!

fingers crossed. :)

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:53 pm

Well I just put up the first few chapters of my fic. Let me know what you think? :D

http://ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=1971
ninetythreedegrees

Re: fingers crossed. :)

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:29 pm

I'll read it when I ever feel better. Right something bad just happened, it's a bit personal to me, but chances are I'll just get over it within a few days or so....still though it's bad. But the only thing I can do is wait for time to go by because that's the best solution, because as time goes by you slowly start to forget it. I just need to keep my head up high and shit and it'll be ok for me, but right now I'ma bit depressed....I'm even late to write the fic explantion, which if you haven't been keeping upw ith it, I have still been doing it and if you're not reading it, that's fine it's good for me to write it out anyways because it's somehow incresing the plot, like I'm making somethings up as I'm explaning that I never though of before so it's good even if you're not reading it.

Anyways, I'll put this on my to read list, and then when I'm feeling better, I'll go ahead, grab a snack and a drink and sit back and read. But for now, I'm just so depressed right now it's not good at all. I don't even a hugging lazer that you're building can help me now...not even a joke of mine can crack a smile on ym face...that's how sad and depressed I am right now....... :| :cry: :( Oh well, I'll see you tomorrow if any possible then.
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:34 pm

Feel better man. I still love you even if your depressed. :) (no homo) and yes I am keeping up. I'm just trying not to spam the thread with tons of replies. I figure I'll just wait till its all up there to reply. I hope everything works out foryou. Love ya man. :)
ninetythreedegrees

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:57 pm

well thanks, and I'm trying my eveyr best to keep it up every post daily, and as much as I can write, but with things that they have been going now for me...it's not good at all,and atop of that, it's me being depressed.

Well, thanks anyway.
The Masked Ghost

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:01 pm

Just remember I'm always here for you bro. If you ever need to talk or anything, I've got your back :)
ninetythreedegrees

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:40 pm

Got it... :)
The Masked Ghost

Return to Story Discussion