Why I Clop.

Talk about Explicit stories here! Stay out if you're underage, or don't like gore or clopping.

Why I Clop.

Postby Fluttershy Fan » Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:24 am

I have been quite depressed for the last few months because I was ashamed that I clop and as a respected member of the online and local brony community It killed me that I had to hide it, to protect my own and the fandom's reputation. Even the few people I knew who clopped seemed to not want to talk about it even in private. I guessed because just like myself they thought they were trying to bring cloppers into the spotlight to they could mock them, or were just kidding about liking pony porn. I did not become a clopper until I had been in the brony fandom for 4 months and accidently come across some NSFW pony art. I used to be vigilant about people keeping that stuff away from me, I never disliked cloppers or furies or most people with strange tastes I just didn't want to see it personally and hoped they kept me from having to see it.

I thought I was a depraved sicko. But today I have been reading a bit about other peoples reasons for why they clop and they brought up a lot of points that I related to. But now I have created an online persona separate from my known real and online name. So that I can research this and start to regain some personal dignity and be able to talk about it.

It was after reading a topic on reddit's /clopclop and some threads here that I started to figure out what was going on in my own head. I am just one of many people with a random fetish that is beyond my control.

Answering this post in reddit helped me to write down, explain and figure out why I found cartoon ponies attractive. I think I finally figured it out and maybe some of you can relate to it.

"Hi all, I'm not so much a clopper as am just intriguied by your community after I stumbled onto your forum and this post. I'd also like to say that I'm not a judgemental person. While I personally dont clop I have a whole host of bizarre fetishes and have always been intruiged by the sexual perversions of others.
Alright, so, question time:
Would it be safe to assume most if not all cloppers have a furry fetish?
Do you consider pony's to be "lumped together" with anthropomorphized furrys?
What percentage of the community would you guess uses ponys for the vast majority of his or her masturbatory needs? Which is to say, they almost always use ponys when at the computer and even when he or she is away from the computer and just using imagination they are still thinking about ponys.
Would you say virtually everyone in /r/clopclop watches and enjoys MLP?
If you personally enjoy watching MLP, do you find yourself fantasizing or have otherwise sexual thoughts while watching the show?
I appreciate any and all input."


These were my answers.

Would it be safe to assume most if not all cloppers have a furry fetish? Possibly, I find furry ponies hot, but I have yet be attracted to other cartoon animals. Oh wait Sally from Sonic The Hedgehog. But yeah it's rare. I'm nearly always attracted if it a MLP pony. Real animals? no never.
Do you consider pony's to be "lumped together" with anthropomorphized furrys?
It seems common. But for me the more human it looks the less attractive. But I think you will find that ponies faces are very human looking. I tend to be more attracted to faces then to bodies.
What percentage of the community would you guess uses ponys for the vast majority of his or her masturbatory needs? Which is to say, they almost always use ponys when at the computer and even when he or she is away from the computer and just using imagination they are still thinking about ponys.
At the moment I clop 100% of the time. Before that it was people with cute human faces.
Would you say virtually everyone in /r/clopclop watches and enjoys MLP? I would think so.
If you personally enjoy watching MLP, do you find yourself fantasizing or have otherwise sexual thoughts while watching the show? Yes and Yes.

Then in response to this persons response. I came to a further conclusion.

I won't speculate on what anyone other than myself feels about these issues but I will tell you what I, personally feel.
No, I don't at least.
Again no, personally I don't find furies appealing, especially anthropomorphized furies or ponies. It is a sort of uncanny valley thing for me. For the same reason I don't like anthropomorhpized ponies unless they are fully human. Ponies with breasts or hands don't appeal to me. It needs to be all or none.
For me clopping is a sometimes deal. Ponies are not a large part of my "interests" but hold a significant portion. It tends to run in cycles where one "topic" holds my interest for a while before I move on. Variety is the spice of life.
I do, and I would assume that if you are interested in pony porn you would be interested in the characters. It is sort of a specialized interest.
No. I keep them separate in my mind. But I am one that very rarely has sexual thoughts. I have to consciously enter that sort of world.
I would be very careful attempting to draw any generalizations about cloppers. Human sexuality is so complex as to make really the task impossible.
Really what I think you are interested in why. For me personally I don't find rule 34 ponies to be all that interesting. What I like are the clopfics and I think I can speculate as to why. I like the characters. The same thing that draws me to the show draws me to the clopfics. Most porn focuses on the physical act of copulation, which while interesting I find to be shallow. There are only so many ways you can put tab A into slot B. To be interesting to me I have to be able to identify with the characters.
Hope that helps. I consider clopping to be a guilty pleasure. I am not particularly proud of it but neither am I ashamed of it. As far as I am concerned it is a fairly normal "perversion."


"I see where you are coming from. I personally prefer to clop to erotic fanfiction then to pictures. They can be so much more detailed then a still picture.
Way back when I was in the Final Fantasy fandom, I used to fap to my favourite female characters. Garnet and Rinoa especially. I think personality plays a big part of attraction for me. I have fapped over real women I've had a crush on and knew IRL. But general porn with anonymous women just doesn't do it for me.
Come to think of it the ponies that I most like to clop to are the ones I would want to have a real relationship with. Twilight and Fluttershy. Rainbow Dash however is normally a boner killer for me."


I also came across this.

http://www.ponibooru.org/post/view/135125

Then to my surprise a dark clopfic I wrote expressing some of my own fetishes. Has been getting really popular. I wrote the first 2 chapters in anger, depression and drunkenness so it got a lot of dislikes initially, but then since I proofread and edited it in a normal state of mind. It's like have been over coming the dislikes.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/12708/My-Little-Slave

Anyway. I just thought I would share my journey in overcoming my shame and share it, just in case some of you need some help overcoming it.

Feel free to share your own thoughts about your own desire to clop.
Fluttershy Fan
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Eddythebandkid » Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:34 pm

Don't even get me started on my sexual interests and how "bucked up" they are.....

But I'd like to say that I agree with "all or nothing" I prefer my clop material to be like the show, but with genitals. OR humanised hentai versions of the ponies. and even then I prefer the all-pony art. the closet thing I like that is "in between" human and pony is when the human version has coloured skin (purple, blue. etc) and unicorn horns or pegasus wings. I don't like when a human girl has hooves.
anything that is half pony half human just seems weird, to me that is. I'm sure lots of people like that kind of stuff though.
LOVE EVERY PONY Especially Kam <3
User avatar
Eddythebandkid
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:22 pm
Location: Mars, Dude.

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby KAMfiction » Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:10 pm

I am not exactly a clopper, in that I do not yet find full sexual thrill from PonyErotica, THOUGH i am on the way there.
I have been gradually loosing my interest in people for the past 6 months, to the point where I could almost consider myself as close to Asexual as anything else.

I am writing a Clopfic at the moment, along with the help of USMC brony because I was curious as to the medium and I find it easier to take Cannon charachters and put them into storylines that have been brewing in my mind for a while. The gist of it is that Rarity is becoming a porno star! I will keep you guys posted.

Anyway why? I have always found something intrensically appealing about fictional charachters in general, it has something to do with my germaphobia. I used to be incapable of touching people actually, this improved over time, though I still often have negative feelings about hugs. I am not a prude... i am legitimately phobic of contact. That is a different story though.

So yes, i have a little bit of a thing for characters who do not... exist. I also find the more simple lines appealing to an extent, and MLP is an example of a style I have fallen for.

I would give my transition toward clopdom another couple weeks... then i will post again. Shifting one's sexual paradigm is not a quick process ^_^
Kawaii
^_^
KAMfiction
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:13 am
Location: St Louis MO

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Cloperella » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 pm

So for me, it was kind of a dramatic thing that I was first a fan of the show. First it was just a few episodes, then fanart, then comics, and then EQD every single day for a few weeks.
Then I somehow randomly came across this
Spoiler: show
Image
(It was a different version, but same image). I thought "Ha, whatever, no big deal.
Then I read ButterScotchSundae's Swayback Mountain. When it reached the part where Applejack was kissing down Rarity's tummy down to her nether regions, and it skipped to the next scene I thought "Wait, I wanna read about what they do!" It kind of startled me that I wanted to read about cartoon horses making love, but I shrugged it off thinking it was just really good writing and nothing else.
Then this
Spoiler: show
And I actually got aroused from watching it. That was when I realized something deeper was going on with me.
For some reason one day in August, I decided to limit it only to the Explicit filter in Ponibooru, so I was pretty much looking at nothing but pony rule 34 for about 2 hours. I was pretty much sitting in my chair with my legs shaking and squeezed together. I could either pleasure myself to it and never take it back, or I could shut my computer down, watch some TV, and just try to forget the whole thing... I did not choose the latter.
After it was done, I almost felt like throwing up. I thought it was wrong that I was getting off to something that came from a children's show. I didn't tell anyone for about a month, then I told my best friend. He said he didn't get it, but he wasn't going to hate me just for that (a week later, he said he ended up doing the same thing, but without getting depressed about it. Probably because he was already a furry). Then I started telling others who were very close to me, and so far no one has had any real issues with it. My roommate even knows I write clopfiction, and even though he's not a fan of the show, he thinks it's kind of cool.





So for me, my order of clop-material is:
1. Full-pony
2. Humanized
3. Anthro

But honestly if the art style is good enough, anything goes.
User avatar
Cloperella
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby KAMfiction » Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:22 pm

well, Cloperella... you got me.
The transition is complete......
I am a full, blown clopper, and
more importantly, I am just....

LOVIN' IT ALL THE WAY YEA


Also, props for lyne synx XD!!
Kawaii
^_^
KAMfiction
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:13 am
Location: St Louis MO

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Shagbark » Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:04 pm

I think the only important question is whether you do or do not have relationships with real people. If you regularly sit in your room jacking off, instead of worrying about what you're jacking off to, you should worry about the fact that you're sitting alone in your room.

If you get worked up and have self-doubt about why you feel the way you do, I would venture that in most cases, the doubt itself is a bigger problem than whatever it is you're doubting. At least for straight men. Most women want to date a man who is self-assured, regardless of whether he should be self-assured. They don't analyze the guy's life and work out its logical consequences; they just absorb the feelings rolling off him and enjoy them. They would rather date someone who advertises cigarettes to children and feels good about it than someone who takes care of orphans but has doubts about it. Or somebody who clops to ponies and doesn't give a damn, than somebody who worries whether he's normal.
User avatar
Shagbark
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Cloperella » Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm going to probably speak for a lot of people here and say that most of us aren't really questioning our relationships with this subject. We all have a firm grasp on whether we're capable of having a romantic relationship, or a friendly relationship, or no relationship (some people are actually more content to stay by themselves). That doesn't really play a big part on why we find cartoon ponies and their personalities attractive.
User avatar
Cloperella
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Shagbark » Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm

Cloperella wrote:I'm going to probably speak for a lot of people here and say that most of us aren't really questioning our relationships with this subject. We all have a firm grasp on whether we're capable of having a romantic relationship, or a friendly relationship, or no relationship (some people are actually more content to stay by themselves). That doesn't really play a big part on why we find cartoon ponies and their personalities attractive.

Didn't mean to patronize you. I guess I sounded overly critical. The original poster had a lot of depression and shame about it, and is now trying to come to terms with it. I meant to tell that person and others with similar feelings that I at least don't think it's such a big deal. I don't clop, but I wouldn't look down on or feel sorry for someone who did. I think it's strange, and maybe less than ideal, but about as much as I think liking really spicy food is strange and less than ideal. I don't think it's as strange as liking MLP generation 3 better than FIM. Which some people do. The sick bastards.
User avatar
Shagbark
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Cloperella » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:58 am

Shagbark wrote:
Cloperella wrote:I'm going to probably speak for a lot of people here and say that most of us aren't really questioning our relationships with this subject. We all have a firm grasp on whether we're capable of having a romantic relationship, or a friendly relationship, or no relationship (some people are actually more content to stay by themselves). That doesn't really play a big part on why we find cartoon ponies and their personalities attractive.

Didn't mean to patronize you. I guess I sounded overly critical. The original poster had a lot of depression and shame about it, and is now trying to come to terms with it. I meant to tell that person and others with similar feelings that I at least don't think it's such a big deal. I don't clop, but I wouldn't look down on or feel sorry for someone who did. I think it's strange, and maybe less than ideal, but about as much as I think liking really spicy food is strange and less than ideal. I don't think it's as strange as liking MLP generation 3 better than FIM. Which some people do. The sick bastards.

That's fine, I didn't get too offended by it. I just wanted to make it clear to anyone else reading it that this shouldn't have to affect your social lives at all. I've got a good number of close friends who are and aren't bronies, and they're aware that I'm a clopper and they're all completely fine with it. That's actually what helped me get over my depression. It's surprising and heartwarming to know how tolerant even non-bronies can be in the world.
User avatar
Cloperella
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby KAMfiction » Sun Mar 11, 2012 3:55 pm

I agree, most of my friends are OK with my oddities, as I am ok with theirs!

you know... this being human thing really isn't so bad
Kawaii
^_^
KAMfiction
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:13 am
Location: St Louis MO

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Shadestorm » Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 am

I clop because I enjoy pairings where they are either teenagers or adults. It is something that I like doing with pretty much anything that I am a fan of. It was the same thing with Harry Potter and other things I have been a fan of during my teenage years. Like Cloperella though, I can pretty much clop to all three forms without a problem (the human, the anthros, and the pony forms). I think that clopping is just fine due to the fact that we all have imaginations and that is where we get the pleasure from in the first place.
User avatar
Shadestorm
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:27 am
Location: In a box (Wichita KS)

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Shagbark » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:30 pm

I read the "Equinephilia" thread, and I am revising my open-mindedness about clopping. I didn't think it could lead people to want to have sex with horses, but apparently it can. I thought sexual preference was hard-wired, but I guess not.

So, I advise against clopping on a regular basis. Especially if you start wondering where the nearest stables are.

A young brony wrote about wanting to have sex with horses, and everybody was trying so hard to be tolerant that there was a lot of "I'm not judging you" and not much "Don't have sex with horses". Intolerance is bad, but so is watching a friend go down a road that leads to unhappiness, and not saying anything.
User avatar
Shagbark
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Shadestorm » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Shagbark wrote:I read the "Equinephilia" thread, and I am revising my open-mindedness about clopping. I didn't think it could lead people to want to have sex with horses, but apparently it can. I thought sexual preference was hard-wired, but I guess not.

So, I advise against clopping on a regular basis. Especially if you start wondering where the nearest stables are.

A young brony wrote about wanting to have sex with horses, and everybody was trying so hard to be tolerant that there was a lot of "I'm not judging you" and not much "Don't have sex with horses". Intolerance is bad, but so is watching a friend go down a road that leads to unhappiness, and not saying anything.


This is just one situation and I think that is kind of disrespectful to say that everyone is going to be like that. It is like saying that all people who watch porn are going to be addicted to it and miss their job interview. I think that you have to look at things from a case to case basis. People should not assume anything about others just because they clop.
User avatar
Shadestorm
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:27 am
Location: In a box (Wichita KS)

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Cloperella » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:42 pm

Shadestorm wrote:
Shagbark wrote:I read the "Equinephilia" thread, and I am revising my open-mindedness about clopping. I didn't think it could lead people to want to have sex with horses, but apparently it can. I thought sexual preference was hard-wired, but I guess not.

So, I advise against clopping on a regular basis. Especially if you start wondering where the nearest stables are.

A young brony wrote about wanting to have sex with horses, and everybody was trying so hard to be tolerant that there was a lot of "I'm not judging you" and not much "Don't have sex with horses". Intolerance is bad, but so is watching a friend go down a road that leads to unhappiness, and not saying anything.


This is just one situation and I think that is kind of disrespectful to say that everyone is going to be like that. It is like saying that all people who watch porn are going to be addicted to it and miss their job interview. I think that you have to look at things from a case to case basis. People should not assume anything about others just because they clop.

This 100 times. That user is not an accurate portrayal of most users on Explicit, just like Jersey Shore is not an accurate portrayal of most people living in New Jersey.
Last edited by Cloperella on Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cloperella
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Shagbark » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:09 am

Shadestorm wrote:This is just one situation and I think that is kind of disrespectful to say that everyone is going to be like that. It is like saying that all people who watch porn are going to be addicted to it and miss their job interview. I think that you have to look at things from a case to case basis. People should not assume anything about others just because they clop.

I didn't say everyone is going to respond that way. And while ideally you would look at everything on a case to case basis, that shouldn't stop you from making a recommendation.

Eating a lot of red meat can increase your of breast cancer, but it turns out this is true only if you have a particular allele in your N-acetyl transferase 2 gene. Drinking green tea can lower your risk of cancer, but only if you have one particular allele of the COMT gene, which about 70% of people in America do. If you don't know someone's genotype, 'avoid lots of red meat' and 'drink green tea' is good advice.

I am sure the case here is not as discrete as that. Emotional responses rarely depend on a single gene or a single childhood trauma. I spoke to a psychologist today who treats pedophiles, and she said that if you are concentrating on something while you orgasm, that positive reinforcement will make you desire whatever it was you are concentrating on more. This is the principle that treatment for pedophilia relies on. It doesn't work very well; it doesn't work the same in everyone; but it's consistent enough to be able to make recommendations. (It used to work better when they could tell the pedophile to drink something sour whenever he fantasized about children, but they were forced to stop that because it was considered cruel.)

Cloperella wrote:This 100 times. Eddythebandkid is not an accurate portrayal of most users on Explicit, just like Jersey Shore is not an accurate portrayal of most people living in New Jersey.

Now you're being mean. Eddythebandkid seems like an okay guy, and you're saying, "you can't generalize from Eddie to the rest of us, because there's something wrong with Eddie." The way I see it, this is exactly like a smoker pointing to a guy who got lung cancer from smoking, and saying, "That only happened because he was a bad person." Where "bad" ultimately means something like, "has a G instead of a C at position 892 of his SOD gene", or, "had an overprotective parent".

People are complicated, love is complicated, and we can't predict how each person will respond to playing with their feelings in different ways. If there is a risk - and there appears to be some risk here - then the rational thing is to admit there is a risk, and figure out how you want to deal with that risk. If instead you dismiss the risk by saying you are too virtuous to succumb to it, you both put yourself at risk, and demean the people who have succumbed to it.
User avatar
Shagbark
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Cloperella » Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:22 am

Please read what I said carefully: I didn't use the word "bad" at all. I said he was not an accurate portrayal of us. In fact, most of us aren't saying that what he wants to do is "bad", we're saying that we don't get it, don't approve of it, and generally think it's an unwise decision because of all the health risks. And we also don't like the idea that someone might roll across this website, see that post, and think that we're all a bunch of IRL horse-lovers (though a lot of jerks already think that of us, so what can you do?).

I'm not being mean, I'm just stating what's true: most of us don't share that in common with him.
User avatar
Cloperella
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby KAMfiction » Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:04 am

I don't find sexual attraction to horses a problem... Though there is a chance that some pplz could get themselves bucked in the process, but I have done far more dangerous things for the thrill of doing them ( DELETED.) Or getting a brand (happening soon that is)

I know people with far... more unusual fetishes,
Blood (taste thereof)
and some other things

so ehh.. i'm not worried. Though i think the good name of (**************) should be edited out of the previous posts, for you know... reasons of decency
Last edited by KAMfiction on Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kawaii
^_^
KAMfiction
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:13 am
Location: St Louis MO

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Shagbark » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Cloperella wrote:Please read what I said carefully: I didn't use the word "bad" at all.

You used the words "Jersey Shore".

KAMfiction wrote:I don't find sexual attraction to horses a problem... I know people with far... more unusual fetishes,
Blood (taste thereof) and some other things

Having a fetish for blood may be weird, but it's one that can be (and sometimes is) shared with another person. Being physically attracted to horses makes romance impossible.

Though i think the good name of (**************) should be edited out of the previous posts, for you know... reasons of decency

That would be weird, since you can just go down a few threads and read his post. And it would make him feel like I thought he had said something so bad that I had to blank out his name. I'm giving advice, not judging. I'd feel terrible if he left the forum after being singled out. Now I wish I'd just PM'd him instead of posting to the board.

There are three different types of people who have sex with animals.

- Opportunistic: People who don't prefer animals, but are really horny and animals are at hand. This is purely sexual. This seems to be the most common; Kinsey's 1948 study reported that 1/13 men had had sex with animals, and this is the only way of accounting for that figure. The rates of this have been going down over time as the number of people living in rural areas have gone down.

- Indiscriminate: People who have low impulse control, and are typically convicted of multiple low-impulse-control behaviors (e.g., having sex with animals, minors, committing rape, and violent crimes). They may have sex with males and females, and this doesn't seem to be being bi as much as it is just not caring. Again, purely sexual.

- Preferential: People who form emotional attachments with a particular kind of animal rather than with people. Not just sexual. This is the rarest kind, but the most painful for the person involved, because they can't form romantic relationships with humans. Not much is known about this kind, because these people usually get lumped in with the first two categories. But this is the potential scenario we're talking about here. It can ruin someone's life.
User avatar
Shagbark
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby KAMfiction » Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:21 pm

Fair enough...

however, in the case of the preferential kind, why do you insist that it could "Ruin Someone's life?" I am sure plenty of people can get along just fine without romantic relationships, as many have and many will
Kawaii
^_^
KAMfiction
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:13 am
Location: St Louis MO

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Cloperella » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:37 am

Read this carefully:
Read my initial post carefully.
I used Jersey Shore are a contrast to New Jersey. I did not compare any user to any person on Jersey Shore in any way/shape/form.

But let's entertain the idea that I had done so: how's that so bad? I've seen one episode of the show. They're not bad people, they just make very bad decisions. Love and tolerance means EVERYONE is tolerated, not just what you find convenient. I tolerate that user, but I don't support the actions he speaks of.

As much as I'm sure you enjoy chastising me for something you started, I'm going to have to end this conversation here. Enjoy your time on the forum.
User avatar
Cloperella
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby KAMfiction » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:26 am

well... i guess I can't say that these forums are free of flame anymore. Still, no trolls around.
I agree here with Cloperella... Love and Tolerance is not a pick and choose game... you might make that case for love, but never can one say they are "Tolerant, except for..." That doesn't work
'
Kawaii
^_^
KAMfiction
 
Posts: 647
Joined: Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:13 am
Location: St Louis MO

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Eddythebandkid » Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:32 pm

Cloperella wrote:This 100 times. Eddythebandkid is not an accurate portrayal of most users on Explicit, just like Jersey Shore is not an accurate portrayal of most people living in New Jersey.

Shagbark wrote:Now you're being mean. Eddythebandkid seems like an okay guy, and you're saying, "you can't generalize from Eddie to the rest of us, because there's something wrong with Eddie."


Nah man, he's right ... I'm probably the only guy that will fuck both a real pony and/or a cartoon one. AND NO! I don't have a love for PONIES (again horses are too big/tall) from clop material, If anything it's the other way around. though I also doubt that. I've wanted to have sex with female ponies about a year or two before the show Friendship is Magic even came out. Didn't want to bring that up but.

and I'd like this clear boys ... Eddy =/= Eddie

After coming back and reading what I expected to be a bunch of different people's opinions on clopping I have this to say:

1. I don't care if people think I'm "some horse wankah" I love ponies, they are do fucking cute ant beautiful. I fucking love'em. no one can do anything about it. And I like the advice from David-ism. I didn't know that humans can contract VD from equines.
2. yes, I don't care what anyone says, It IS possible to have a relationship with a pony. (I don't know about any other animals) Please tell me why it wouldn't be?
3. Out of that list I'd say I'm the third one. but I CAN live without a relationship with a pony or (a human.) I've been doing fine so far.
4. I would like to stress how much It pisses me of and annoys me when I see/hear about people saying that Bronies = horse fuckers.
they aren't ... I have NEVER met someone that would stick their man-hood into both a cartoon pony and a real one. (save for myself)

Now I think that I should have checked this thread earlier, might have stopped some controversy.
LOVE EVERY PONY Especially Kam <3
User avatar
Eddythebandkid
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:22 pm
Location: Mars, Dude.

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Shagbark » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:25 am

Eddy, thanks for clarifying. People can once again clop without fear. Sorry for any hard feelings, everybody.

I still don't recommend settling for a relationship with a horse instead of a human.
User avatar
Shagbark
 
Posts: 243
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:53 pm

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Eddythebandkid » Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:02 am

They clopped in fear before? They were scared that they'd become a buch of horse fuckers :?: :lol:

And like I said. I've settled with no relationship for quite a while. I think we're all gonna be just fine here.

But If I had to chose >_>
LOVE EVERY PONY Especially Kam <3
User avatar
Eddythebandkid
 
Posts: 241
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:22 pm
Location: Mars, Dude.

Re: Why I Clop.

Postby Rarity_Fan » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 pm

I remember that I found Rarity really attractive so I decided to look for porn of her and when I found out there were thousands of MLP 34 that pretty much started my decent into clophood which I excepted pretty easily...I'm weird like that.
RariTwi fan here!
User avatar
Rarity_Fan
 
Posts: 741
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:49 am
Location: Michigan,USA

Next

Return to Explicit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron