Are you a clopper?

Talk about Explicit stories here! Stay out if you're underage, or don't like gore or clopping.

Re: Are you a clopper?

Postby roulk » Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:42 am

Eddythebandkid wrote:MAN! ... I can safely say that since I discovered the archive, it's "explicit" section and MLP FiM "Fan art". tens of billions of sperm cells have Bit the dust. or rather, the paper towel. (sincere apologies for being graphic or any thoughts that might have ruined your day) :lol:

It's cool, I've heard worse.

Glad you found a place to vent your urges.
The Chronicles of Princess Molestia WARNING: Explicit Sexual Content. Enjoy! <3
My clopfics
My DeviantArt
roulk

Postby Eddythebandkid » Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:21 pm

roulk wrote:
Eddythebandkid wrote:MAN! ... I can safely say that since I discovered the archive, it's "explicit" section and MLP FiM "Fan art". tens of billions of sperm cells have Bit the dust. or rather, the paper towel. (sincere apologies for being graphic or any thoughts that might have ruined your day) :lol:

It's cool, I've heard worse.

Glad you found a place to vent your urges.

:lol: That video was too much :lol:

I'm glad I didn't offend you, some places they don't tolerate that shit.

and I no longer wish to vent my urges, I wish to release them.
LOVE EVERY PONY Especially Kam <3
Eddythebandkid

Postby KinkyCelestia » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:47 am

Eddythebandkid wrote:
and I no longer wish to vent my urges, I wish to release them.

Well then, let me help you!

Spoiler: show

KinkyCelestia

Postby roulk » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:25 pm

KinkyCelestia wrote:
Well then, let me help you!

Spoiler: show

Man, Derpy's got some A-cup mammaries
My clopfics
My DeviantArt
roulk

Postby Eddythebandkid » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:33 pm

KinkyCelestia wrote:Well then, let me help you!

... Me Gusta

1000 thank yous :cry: Much obliged :) ... I appreciate this you doing this... it helps my "problem" but it does't really solve it.

I especially like the Twilight and Big Mac gif.
Attachments
Me gusta.jpg
Me gusta.jpg (5.37 KiB) Viewed 8356 times
Eddythebandkid

Postby KinkyCelestia » Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:24 pm

Eddythebandkid wrote:
KinkyCelestia wrote:Well then, let me help you!

... Me Gusta

1000 thank yous :cry: Much obliged :) ... I appreciate this you doing this... it helps my "problem" but it does't really solve it.

I especially like the Twilight and Big Mac gif.

Ahhh, but you see your 'problem' as you call it is not a problem at all. It is merely a characteristic of your personality. Accept it and you will feel much better.
KinkyCelestia

Postby Eddythebandkid » Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:16 pm

KinkyCelestia wrote:Ahhh, but you see your 'problem' as you call it is not a problem at all. It is merely a characteristic of your personality. Accept it and you will feel much better.

Sorry, Confused messages. I have no problems with my lust for ponies. I established and accepted it after I saw my first "clop comic"

you see my "problem" is not having another to share these "feelings" with.
you could say that my problem is liking ponies. But the only reason it's a problem is because I don't have a pony to share my lust with.

Simply: I'm tired of jerking off. you see...
Eddythebandkid

Postby KinkyCelestia » Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:18 pm

Eddythebandkid wrote:
KinkyCelestia wrote:Ahhh, but you see your 'problem' as you call it is not a problem at all. It is merely a characteristic of your personality. Accept it and you will feel much better.

Sorry, Confused messages. I have no problems with my lust for ponies. I established and accepted it after I saw my first "clop comic"

you see my "problem" is not having another to share these "feelings" with.
you could say that my problem is liking ponies. But the only reason it's a problem is because I don't have a pony to share my lust with.

Simply: I'm tired of jerking off. you see...

I hear yah. I have yet to find a GF that is exactly thrilled with the pony business, much less one willing to role play as a pony :(.....maybe she exists....somewhere....
KinkyCelestia

Postby SaliantSunbreeze » Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:50 pm

Ponies as humans? Not really.

But the ponies themselves or anthro ponies? Yes please. =3 It really depends on the pictures though.
SaliantSunbreeze

Postby Richimes Predatim » Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:32 pm

its hard to find anybody that would appreciate ponys, bronys, and animals that we would love but it is true that there is some one out there wishing the exact same thing
Richimes Predatim
Richimes Predatim

Postby Eddythebandkid » Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:09 am

I know that this has little to do with this but I thought I'd share My little experience.

Simply stated: I had a dream that I took a shower with a human version of Derpy... :?

I'm both confused and ... hungry, Time for breakfast :lol:
Eddythebandkid

Are you a clopper?

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Eddythebandkid wrote:I know that this has little to do with this but I thought I'd share My little experience.

Simply stated: I had a dream that I took a shower with a human version of Derpy... :?

I'm both confused and ... hungry, Time for breakfast :lol:

I could only dream to have that dream. :)
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Eddythebandkid » Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:07 pm

Ovr9000percentcooler wrote:I could only dream to have that dream. :)

You probably already heard of this but, Try lucid dreaming.

That's not what I did for the dream though. It was just ... Random
Eddythebandkid

Postby USMC Brony » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:34 am

I've had dreams now of hanging as friends with all of the mane 6, the princesses, and a few background ponies (Cherilee, Derpy, Scootaloo, Spitfire and Braeburn).

But the only NSFW dreams I've had involved Celestia, Luna, Spitfire and most recently AJ, after I came to the realization that the girl I picked up on friday night (and I'm mad crushing on lmao) is just like her.
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Postby roulk » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:20 am

I've only had two pony dreams I can remember. One was where I was innocently (I mean it) cuddling with Fluttershy and stroking her ear, and I woke up holding onto my pillow stroking the corner of it.

And one weird one where I was laying in my bed and heard Luna in the room next to me moaning like she was playing with herself. Needless to say I woke up at 3am with a bad need to clop.
My clopfics
My DeviantArt
roulk

Postby Eddythebandkid » Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:56 pm

roulk wrote:I've only had two pony dreams I can remember. One was where I was innocently (I mean it) cuddling with Fluttershy and stroking her ear, and I woke up holding onto my pillow stroking the corner of it.

I've wanted to do that since I started watching FiM :D

But that's the only Dream I've had that has anything to do with MLP.
At the time I didn't even Think that it was Derpy. I was just like
"About to take a shower after just waking up, What's this? a slim woman with long straight/messy blonde hair and golden eyes wishes to join me? ..... Okay :) (things happen) oh hey she has a tattoo of bubbles on her right thigh and butt cheek area, that's cool"

I wake up (for real this time)

"man reality sucks :( ... wait a minute .... That was mother fukin' ... Ditzy doo !?! ... In my dream ? :shock: :o
Eddythebandkid

Postby Richimes Predatim » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

i remember my first dream about MLP. it was weird at first it was a human crossover but then i changed to a pony that does poker dealing and i want to say a driver like like the transporter movies until i wake up from my spider crawling on me and i ended up on the floor.
last thing i saw before waking up was looking out the window of the passenger side and seeing rainbow dash flying next to me and looking at me with her competition face as if we were racing. :D
Richimes Predatim
Richimes Predatim

Postby Cloperella » Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:58 pm

Just to let everyone know, this is roulk, but on a new account. I got sick of my username, so I'm going across the ponynets changing it everywhere.

Carry on.
Cloperella

Postby FillyInTheBlanks43 » Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:09 pm

this is horribly unrelated to clopping (no, i don't clop. I don't read clopfics. Hell, I won't even read most shipfics) but it's related to the current discussion of dreaming about ponies, so I want to share mine.

I've had two so far. In one of them, Pinkie Pie was leading me and a couple of other people around this palace and we were desperately trying to stop something bad from happening. All around us huge tapestries were hanging, all showing off a different generation of Pie. That's pretty much all I remember now, it was months ago.

In my other dream it was all human versions of ponies. Lyra and I were friends and also kind of crushing on each other, but Celestia was an evil dictator running the world, and she was trying to make my life hell. Lyra tried to protect me, and she kept me from going to a "party" that the princess invited me to, because she knew Celestia would kill me if I went, or something. It was really interesting
"You tell me what you saw, and I'll tell you what you missed when the ocean met the sky.
You missed when Time and Life shook hands and said good bye.
You missed when the Earth folded in on itself and said 'good luck'."
FillyInTheBlanks43

Postby Rarity_Fan » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:40 pm

FillyInTheBlanks43 wrote:this is horribly unrelated to clopping (no, i don't clop. I don't read clopfics. Hell, I won't even read most shipfics) but it's related to the current discussion of dreaming about ponies, so I want to share mine.

I've had two so far. In one of them, Pinkie Pie was leading me and a couple of other people around this palace and we were desperately trying to stop something bad from happening. All around us huge tapestries were hanging, all showing off a different generation of Pie. That's pretty much all I remember now, it was months ago.

In my other dream it was all human versions of ponies. Lyra and I were friends and also kind of crushing on each other, but Celestia was an evil dictator running the world, and she was trying to make my life hell. Lyra tried to protect me, and she kept me from going to a "party" that the princess invited me to, because she knew Celestia would kill me if I went, or something. It was really interesting

Why can't my dreams be this cool?!

RariTwi fan here!
Rarity_Fan

Postby Eddythebandkid » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:05 pm

FillyInTheBlanks43 wrote:In my other dream it was all human versions of ponies. Lyra and I were friends and also kind of crushing on each other, but Celestia was an evil dictator running the world, and she was trying to make my life hell. Lyra tried to protect me, and she kept me from going to a "party" that the princess invited me to, because she knew Celestia would kill me if I went, or something. It was really interesting

Did you write this into a story? it does seem to have an interesting plot. Celestia as a dictator can be a sentence that opens up a whole apartment complex of Ideas for Fics .

If you did write it I'd read it.
Eddythebandkid

Postby FillyInTheBlanks43 » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:43 pm

Eddythebandkid wrote:Did you write this into a story? it does seem to have an interesting plot. Celestia as a dictator can be a sentence that opens up a whole apartment complex of Ideas for Fics .

I actually started to once, and I still toy with the idea every now and then... I have the dream written in detail in case I ever get the motivation.
"You tell me what you saw, and I'll tell you what you missed when the ocean met the sky.
FillyInTheBlanks43

Postby Cloperella » Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:47 pm

FillyInTheBlanks43 wrote:
Eddythebandkid wrote:Did you write this into a story? it does seem to have an interesting plot. Celestia as a dictator can be a sentence that opens up a whole apartment complex of Ideas for Fics .

I actually started to once, and I still toy with the idea every now and then... I have the dream written in detail in case I ever get the motivation.

It's best to just sit down and make yourself start writing. Once you get started, you might have a hard time stopping once your creative... juices... start to flow.

And a little bit of liquor might help. You could always go back and clean up the drunken typos and whatnot the next day. :3
Cloperella

Postby FillyInTheBlanks43 » Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:12 am

Cloperella wrote:It's best to just sit down and make yourself start writing. Once you get started, you might have a hard time stopping once your creative... juices... start to flow.

And a little bit of liquor might help. You could always go back and clean up the drunken typos and whatnot the next day. :3

Enh I know... I just dont care about writing fanfiction. I feel like I have more important things to do with my time (because fanfic isn't important to me, personally. That doesn't mean I think people who DO write it are boring or have no life or anything like that.)

Alsooooo... I don't really drink, and ive never been drunk lol
FillyInTheBlanks43

Postby Cloperella » Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:25 am

FillyInTheBlanks43 wrote:
Cloperella wrote:It's best to just sit down and make yourself start writing. Once you get started, you might have a hard time stopping once your creative... juices... start to flow.

Enh I know... I just dont care about writing fanfiction. I feel like I have more important things to do with my time (because fanfic isn't important to me, personally. That doesn't mean I think people who DO write it are boring or have no life or anything like that.)

Alsooooo... I don't really drink, and ive never been drunk lol

It's okay, you're not too far off. I'm being laid off of work, so I've got nothing but time right now. I'll probably put it on hold once I get a job with more hours.

That's not a bad thing either. If you go your whole life without drinking, you're probably better off.
Cloperella

PreviousNext

Return to Explicit