What about romance?

Talk about Explicit stories here! Stay out if you're underage, or don't like gore or clopping.

What about romance?

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:46 pm

This is kind of a weird post but I like getting other peoples opinions. I've seen a lot of threads on here when it comes to clop, but deep down I am the biggest freaking hopeless romantic. And in my case that's a little more embarrasing to talk about than clopping. So the question is when it comes to love and romance what makes your blood boil and your heart swell up and explode. Is there anything that just makes you geek out because of sheer 'daawwee'? Care to indulge me?
ninetythreedegrees

Re: What about romance?

Postby Lunalover » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:49 pm

Hmm....
There is a lot of things I like, Romance is one of them
In real life I'm in a love triangle
Lunalover

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:53 pm

Oh those are always fun. I've been in a few of those. That can suck sometimes. Depends on where you are in the triangle. Of course I'm being sarcastic when I say they're fun. Most of the triangles I've been involved in kinda hurt.
ninetythreedegrees

Postby Lunalover » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:10 pm

This is my first one, even though I hate one of the guys I don't care. Just keep ignoring them it always works
Lunalover

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Yes, if your the guy being ignored it can be very frustrating and confusing and then you want to do everythingnyou can to find out why your being ignored. The worst is when you a head over heels for someone and they ask you for advice on how to get together with another guy you know and you dont want to be jerk so you give good advice and it works and then you hate yourself.
ninetythreedegrees

Postby Lunalover » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:15 pm

I hate love triangle but at the same time I like them it's weird I'm weird and I'm Derpy like Derpy hooves
Lunalover

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:19 pm

Haha thats not weird. If you want to know the truth, I'm horribly emotionally masochistic. I actually enjoy some heart pain now and then. You could say I'm a glutton for punishment. I like things that are so sad they make me cry, and when I find those things I will often go back for more until it stops making me cry. I've heard that a lot of people don't like nostalgia but I do. I also like some heartbreak once in a while. I'm not sure why. Guess I'm weird too.
ninetythreedegrees

Postby Lunalover » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:23 pm

I'm not alone in this weirdness Yay!! Some times I wish I could kill and I won't get asserted. But alas that would never happen
Lunalover

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:28 pm

I kinda know what you mean. Sometimes I sit and wonder what it would be like. If I would be able to do it when the moment came or if I would chicken out. I'm not a mean person and I don't like hurting people and I don't wanna kill anyone. (Most of the time. There are those rare times that someone pushes me over the edge). But I've always wondered if I would be able to do it and how it would feel and how I would feel afterwards. Just pure curiosity.
ninetythreedegrees

Postby Lunalover » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Curiosity is a gift I am very curious but sometimes I get into the wrong business but eh I don't care I'm creepy sometimes and weird and Derpy mostly Creepy but I don't really show it I show the creepy Ness but not the Derpy ness
Lunalover

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:40 pm

I agree about curiosity being a gift but I think it all comes down to how you use it. I've learned this the hard way as I've done some pretty derped things in my life. I get called creepy sometimes just cuz I'm a straight guy who writes poetry, loves soppy romance and geeks out over cartoon ponies. And my head is constantly filled with other universes and fantasies. Life is just strange sometimes. I don't see what being straight has to do with it but apparently it matters to other people. Society is dumb.
ninetythreedegrees

Postby Lunalover » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:48 pm

Many people think wants reality to be fantasy but yet again I'm glad that monster and things are not in real life, but any who I can get scared by 6 or 8 bit games on YouTube that involve horror lock my Windows and doors before I go to sleep
Lunalover

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:55 pm

Yeah I have a problem with things like horror films. They get in my head and then I get paranoid. I start freaking out. I think that's probably the problem with society these days. Everybody wants so badly for there fantasies to be real. I don't care if mine ever become real or not. I'm one of those people where I can watch a show or read a book and say "well what if this happened?" Thats why I write. Once I get it on the paper I'm happy. The idea is out of my head and I can move on. And then anytime I want to visit that fantasy I can just go back and read it. But unfortunately some people arent satisfied until they make it real. :(
ninetythreedegrees

Postby flutterdash1 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:36 pm

[center]Trolls and Haters
Swift and Brutal punishment
~~~
Element's of Love: Rewrite
flutterdash1

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:39 pm

Lol I read the first two, elements of love amd seasons upon us. Loved them both. I like the romance factor. :)
ninetythreedegrees

Postby flutterdash1 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:42 pm

8D

Awwwww thaaaaaanksssss <3 <3 <3

*gives you all the hugs in the world, and then three more*
[center]Trolls and Haters
Swift and Brutal punishment
~~~
Element's of Love: Rewrite
flutterdash1

Postby ninetythreedegrees » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Yes! My hug addiction is satisfied! Uhh I mean.......look a squirrel!
ninetythreedegrees

Postby RustyShield » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:41 am

All of my Yes for Romance. Take them, I will not take no for an answer... I'm trying to get rid of those too.
I drew my Avatar, sue me. XD
RustyShield

Return to Explicit