What do you all think of this?

Talk about Explicit stories here! Stay out if you're underage, or don't like gore or clopping.

What do you all think of this?

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:44 pm

Moon Crabs are the best...
User avatar
The Masked Ghost
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby JustAshortStory19 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:59 am

I posted to tell you I.didn't read it. In fact this is my first post in the explicit section.
aye lads this site will never die. It will always be in me heart also if you want to reach me outside my heart there are ways.

Skype: raginreggin
Battle.net DeadlyKitten#116796
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poniesandmonstertrucks/
User avatar
JustAshortStory19
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby The Masked Ghost » Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:37 pm

JustAshortStory19 wrote:I posted to tell you I.didn't read it. In fact this is my first post in the explicit section.

That's ok, I just randomly posted this up of a fic I really don't care about. I mean it is a fic of mine that I wrote, although it was at night of all the times I could've done it, I wasn't exactly in the correct state of writing, so it might read weird, and I just randomly did this because I was bored. So I don't care if it's not liked or not. Just like the two troll fics that are trolling clop fics...kind of, An Alicorn Twilight Clud Theory and Paper Theory. Really, i don't care, although A Random My Little Pony Fan Fiction Story...I kind of care, but at the same time not reallyl. The first one had good reactions, second one not so much, although I believe I might have over done the randomness in it, but I really don't know.

Now the others fics o mine, I'm trying to be seruious about them...or at least I'm trying that is...because one oft hem is a huge joke to it. Technicaly two but let's not get into that.
Moon Crabs are the best...
User avatar
The Masked Ghost
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby Skybrook » Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:55 pm

More gorey than spooky. A bit vindictive.
User avatar
Skybrook
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 11:08 pm

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby JustAshortStory19 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:27 am

Oh you wrote them. I thought you posted someone else's story. I will check them out when I have the time.

I have 2 stories on the Pfa. Both are short stories and they are comedy. They are not to be taken serious. They are like south park, satire.

Futtershy and the bottled Pepsi
http://ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=1203

Multiverse (a short story)

http://ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=1755
aye lads this site will never die. It will always be in me heart also if you want to reach me outside my heart there are ways.

Skype: raginreggin
Battle.net DeadlyKitten#116796
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poniesandmonstertrucks/
User avatar
JustAshortStory19
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:03 am

Skybrook wrote:More gorey than spooky. A bit vindictive.

Well like I said it's inspried from a dream that I had...kind of. The dream was that I was in my room, sitting in a chair, and I notced a Rainbow Dash Plushie sitting on the floor. I was so happy that I had one because sadly I don't have one in real life :cry: and I picked it up and hugged it. Well, when I did so, it opened it's mouth and stared at me and said it would kill me...then I dreamed of an axe coming towards me. Then I woke up in the middle of the noight...kind of...it's the type of state where I feel weird and shit...but yet still awake. Kind of hard to explain, but I then thought to myself, "I'l make the a fic" Thata nd I automatically came up with the plot within ten seconds flat...not joking. I actually did right on the spot...along with another fic that I had in mind doing but not anytime soon where there is a pony that doesn't have a cuite mark. However one day he does but it turns out to eb a special cuite mark, as in it either means his 'special' in some sort of way. Then he ends up going on an adventure. Not entirely sure how it's going to go down but for now it's on my plate on what to do with the fics.

Also, why did you say vindictive? I know what the word means, because I checked on Dictionary.com although that site is always slow for me whenever I go on it, but I don't completely understand why it's vengful in sprit, by the way that's wa defention of the word according to Dictionary.com
Last edited by The Masked Ghost on Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Moon Crabs are the best...
User avatar
The Masked Ghost
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:05 am

JustAshortStory19 wrote:Oh you wrote them. I thought you posted someone else's story. I will check them out when I have the time.

I have 2 stories on the Pfa. Both are short stories and they are comedy. They are not to be taken serious. They are like south park, satire.

Futtershy and the bottled Pepsi
http://ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=1203

Multiverse (a short story)

http://ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=1755


One of my fics, kind of three but let's not get into that, are kind of like South Park with the jokes...although it might be more then south park...it might not. It really all depends on the person. Anyways, I haven't read any fics in a while, mostly because there wasn't any that interested me, but I'll give these a read since they're short and all.

Also I forgot to tell you that Welcome to the explict side. Population...1 or kind of 2 considering skybrook is here...so yeah....welcome.
Where it's mostly clop...and sometime gore...although with me I don't read clop but from time to time I wil find an interesting one that catchs my attention for some reasona nd I'll read it. i don't clop or anything, it's only on those rare moments do you ever stumble upon a clop fic that somehow grabs your interest, either it for the plot or something that is weird and unusual to see in a typical clop fic.

As for the gore, for me I don't usualy read it unless it grabs my interest, but only because I just end up getting bored with the fic. I mean, it tells me the gore parts but it either drags it out for too long or the big and describtive words...which bores me to sleep. I mean there was one fic I read that was a good one but I skipped an entire chapter, like ten thousand words or so because it was just too much on the describitve words and it really bored me to sleep. I was at my computer, reading it and I got bored from it so much.

For me with explcit, I just like the jokes, like adult type of jokes because they're just funny. And to be specific, like the ones that I am good at, the WtF types, random, adult humaor, funny but saddly true, and others that exist. With the family-friendly type of jokes I honestly can say I will never make those types. i just can't, because whenever I ever try I strt to have writers block. It's because I don't have free range to do what I want and I have to stick to a boundry of what is appropiate for a family joke between an adult joke...like for single men and women and that type of stuff. I can't even crate a non-explict fic...ever. Granted in my universal magic fic there are planned to be moments where it's light hearted, no cursing, no WTF jokes, sometimes crying moments, and moments where it feel heart warming and you just feel happy inside and safe for the kids of course...although that won't happen like way later in the story. for right now it's all the adult jokes, wrong jokes, and when it comes to the serious moments, be as dark as it can be, have plenty of action and be serious as shit...maybe even having a depressing moment or two...you know...those moment where you want to blow your brains out infront of little chidren because they're so depressing as fuck. I mean it's like what was orginaly intended for Gears of War, where if a character got too depressed they would commite suicide...pretty depressing am I right? Although it never nded up in the final cut of the game but still.

So yeah...welcome to the explict side of the fics.
Moon Crabs are the best...
User avatar
The Masked Ghost
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby JustAshortStory19 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:01 pm

Actually I.want to write another story for my ASS ( a short series). I don't know if I should invest in spike growing a pair and leaving twilight or if twilight goes on to explore this multiverse theory, although the book she got in the end is a smut book, she is intelligent and can find a way.
aye lads this site will never die. It will always be in me heart also if you want to reach me outside my heart there are ways.

Skype: raginreggin
Battle.net DeadlyKitten#116796
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poniesandmonstertrucks/
User avatar
JustAshortStory19
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby JustAshortStory19 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 7:27 pm

There we go. This one is really short.

Introducing, Spike Runs Away
http://ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=1938
aye lads this site will never die. It will always be in me heart also if you want to reach me outside my heart there are ways.

Skype: raginreggin
Battle.net DeadlyKitten#116796
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poniesandmonstertrucks/
User avatar
JustAshortStory19
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:39 pm

JustAshortStory19 wrote:Actually I.want to write another story for my ASS ( a short series). I don't know if I should invest in spike growing a pair and leaving twilight or if twilight goes on to explore this multiverse theory, although the book she got in the end is a smut book, she is intelligent and can find a way.

Well, whatever you choose is what you choose. I guess do what you know what you can do best at I guess. I really don't have a clue.

Also I'll read that spike thing later, I just got home from watching frozen and about to write a review for it. Maybe even stick around for it as well.
Moon Crabs are the best...
User avatar
The Masked Ghost
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby JustAshortStory19 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:48 pm

Is that movie any good?
aye lads this site will never die. It will always be in me heart also if you want to reach me outside my heart there are ways.

Skype: raginreggin
Battle.net DeadlyKitten#116796
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poniesandmonstertrucks/
User avatar
JustAshortStory19
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:50 pm

JustAshortStory19 wrote:Is that movie any good?

I'll tell you in the review, it'll be in the random section. it won't take that long, since my friend who i went to see it with didn't want to see Out of the Furnce, which was a disappouintment to me, but oh well, what am i going to do? I prefer not tos ee it alone, but that's what it is.

Anyways, you cna read the other review I posted last week while you're waiting if you want to.
Moon Crabs are the best...
User avatar
The Masked Ghost
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby JustAshortStory19 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:54 pm

Will do. Also i was playing red dead redemption today and I found out you can lasso people and put them on the tracks and watch them esplode when the train comes. Its very satisfying.
aye lads this site will never die. It will always be in me heart also if you want to reach me outside my heart there are ways.

Skype: raginreggin
Battle.net DeadlyKitten#116796
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poniesandmonstertrucks/
User avatar
JustAshortStory19
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:44 am
Location: Seattle, WA

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:25 pm

JustAshortStory19 wrote:Will do. Also i was playing red dead redemption today and I found out you can lasso people and put them on the tracks and watch them esplode when the train comes. Its very satisfying.

I know right, I tried that once...although it has been quite sometime since I pllayed that game, so I have forgotten how it feels like to do such a thing. At least I have me some GTA V
Moon Crabs are the best...
User avatar
The Masked Ghost
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm
Location: The Moon

Re: What do you all think of this?

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:27 pm

JustAshortStory19 wrote:Will do. Also i was playing red dead redemption today and I found out you can lasso people and put them on the tracks and watch them esplode when the train comes. Its very satisfying.

By the way...in case if you don't know, the review is up.
Moon Crabs are the best...
User avatar
The Masked Ghost
 
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm
Location: The Moon


Return to Explicit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron