Do you actually clop? And if so, what do you like?

Talk about Explicit stories here! Stay out if you're underage, or don't like gore or clopping.

Re: Do you actually clop? And if so, what do you like?

Postby The Masked Ghost » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:32 pm

Rhythm wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:Hey there, let's get this explicit section REALLY going on the things we don't like to talk about but probably enjoy talking about.

Question today: Do you clop? =now, this means the full set. I am asking you straight up if you masturbate while fantasizing about My Little Pony based characters, for the purpose of your own pleasure.

If so, what do you like? =Do you read fanfictions? If so, what kind? Is there a specific element of the pony anatomy you like described? How much pony and how much anthro do you want included? How about images? What's the style you want and again, what features should be included for your optimal pleasure?

Now, here's the catch to the thread: I won't answe the questions until someone else does.

Onward! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

you're a stallion i take it you can cum in seconds while us mares take hours

if your gonna do something that takes hours then you need to make sure its good enough for that duration, only clopfics work really since looking at a picture gets boring after a minute or so, but reading takes hours

oh and flash games work, my oc is even in one, im so proud of her XD

if you want to see her then just ask lol

every pony gonna love Rhythm/ Night_Shade

I'mm not a clopper by any means...although I have read some interesthing clop stories in the past, although I don't masturbate to it...or don't prefer to because...well for personal matter that is....aside from that......what is this Flash game you speak of...I'm curious as to which flash game you are referring to...
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Rhythm » Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:21 pm

The Masked Ghost wrote:
Rhythm wrote:
Derpy Hooves wrote:Hey there, let's get this explicit section REALLY going on the things we don't like to talk about but probably enjoy talking about.

Question today: Do you clop? =now, this means the full set. I am asking you straight up if you masturbate while fantasizing about My Little Pony based characters, for the purpose of your own pleasure.

If so, what do you like? =Do you read fanfictions? If so, what kind? Is there a specific element of the pony anatomy you like described? How much pony and how much anthro do you want included? How about images? What's the style you want and again, what features should be included for your optimal pleasure?

Now, here's the catch to the thread: I won't answe the questions until someone else does.

Onward! And may the odds be ever in your favor!

if your gonna do something that takes hours then you need to make sure its good enough for that duration, only clopfics work really since looking at a picture gets boring after a minute or so, but reading takes hours

I'mm not a clopper by any means...although I have read some interesthing clop stories in the past, although I don't masturbate to it...or don't prefer to because...well for personal matter that is....aside from that......what is this Flash game you speak of...I'm curious as to which flash game you are referring to...

A new one published

https://e621.net/post/show/516171/my_li ... cles-flash

i'm the third one up on the 2nd setting apprently however my mane's not quite right

should be updated soon though XD
Rhythm

Conductor Of The RG

Reaper Of The RG

Music Mare And Maestro Of The AG
Rhythm

Postby The Masked Ghost » Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:07 pm

I don't get it and what is this website called...I don't see the name except for the coding for the image because my computer is not updated properly.
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Rhythm » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:39 am

The Masked Ghost wrote:I don't get it and what is this website called...I don't see the name except for the coding for the image because my computer is not updated properly.

e621

just search tentacle muffin

its the 30+ pony flash XD

T=600000000000000000000

Fail and Face Erasure

The Reapers
Rhythm

Conductor Of The RG

Reaper Of The RG

Music Mare And Maestro Of The AG
Rhythm

Postby RustyShield » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:29 am

Rhythm wrote:

This made me laugh. I WISH it took me seconds to cum. Fics are the best thing or else I need a really good gallery with some good artists, which is difficult to find unless you know where to look or you have an artist you prefer.

Yes I clop, I usually can't go to sleep without blowing a load first. Antrho I don't usually have a problem with, depending on how well it's written/drawn. Humanized just irritates me when it comes to ponies, too many arguments over what color skin which pony should have killed that for me. Anatomy, is never a concern for me, though I do prefer accuracy, all I care about is that a scene is WELL WRITTEN! Nothing peeves me or kills it for me faster than trying to find a clopfic and seeing that the whole thing is one chapter, and the whole scene is wrapped up in a paragraph written by a third grader. Although I like Hornjobs and I LOVE wingasms, something that usually does it really well for me is kissing while in the act, just that deep show of affection while already pleasuring your lover is fantastic. Not that into gay or les, though I've been known to make an exception on both counts. Rephrase that. I have made an exception on both counts, I HOPE I'm not known for that. :lol:
I drew my Avatar, sue me. XD
RustyShield

Postby Night_Shade » Tue Aug 12, 2014 10:27 am

RustyShield wrote:
Rhythm wrote:

This made me laugh. I WISH it took me seconds to cum. Fics are the best thing or else I need a really good gallery with some good artists, which is difficult to find unless you know where to look or you have an artist you prefer.

Yes I clop, I usually can't go to sleep without blowing a load first. Antrho I don't usually have a problem with, depending on how well it's written/drawn. Humanized just irritates me when it comes to ponies, too many arguments over what color skin which pony should have killed that for me. Anatomy, is never a concern for me, though I do prefer accuracy, all I care about is that a scene is WELL WRITTEN! Nothing peeves me or kills it for me faster than trying to find a clopfic and seeing that the whole thing is one chapter, and the whole scene is wrapped up in a paragraph written by a third grader. Although I like Hornjobs and I LOVE wingasms, something that usually does it really well for me is kissing while in the act, just that deep show of affection while already pleasuring your lover is fantastic. Not that into gay or les, though I've been known to make an exception on both counts. Rephrase that. I have made an exception on both counts, I HOPE I'm not known for that. :lol:

Hornjobs?

my OC got a hornjob from luna once, that was entertaining, anyway i'm starting to make a clop scene in my story but its far from complete, i normally make the skeleton of the story and what i want to happen, before adding the detail and detail and detail until i look at it and go crap i wrote 100000 words nopony gonna read that unless your a stallion who really really really really really really needs a wank or hornjob that is, anyway i doubt two mares can have a hornjob at the same time, unless they have some kind of sock, a very very very large sock. or they can just shove the horn up her marehood and get serviced that way, horngasm in several thrusts but that might be a tad painful for the mare if she hasn't done that before anyway horns are rather pointy and unless you want a bloody horn then thats not the best way to go

unless you had a sock on the horn and did it, but then you've got a hornsockgasm which doesn't exist.

anyway i bet you cum in like a min then, i started at like half 10 and finished at 2 in the morn, either its me or the clopfic but i blame the clopfic they not clopfic enough or they just describing the walls which makes me scream COME ON I DONT WANT U TO FUCK THE WALL GET ON WITH IT, after 3 pages of them describing the room i get bored and play zelda XD

anyway what can i say, im a funny mare

or strange and you will read this and put a hoof though your screen

meh XD
Night_Shade

Postby palaikai » Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:34 pm

Yes, I do. I was kinda embarrassed about it at first, but then, I figured, "I've masturbated to Sonic characters, animé characters, etc, how is this any worse?" :roll:

As for what I like: I'm into beautifully-constructed erotica that makes me care about the characters before, after and during whatever intimate acts may be occurring. I'm a sucker for sweet/awkward first-time stories. Definitely has to be pony/anthro, though. I get enough of humans in real life; I don't need them in my fantasies, thank you! :lol: Picture-wise, it doesn't even have to be specifically naughty, just sensual. I'm a member of this group on DA, and a lot of the stuff is great.

(I'm also great at delaying orgasm for several hours. Probably my only useful talent.)
palaikai

Postby Night_Shade » Wed Aug 13, 2014 4:30 pm

palaikai wrote:Yes, I do. I was kinda embarrassed about it at first, but then, I figured, "I've masturbated to Sonic characters, animé characters, etc, how is this any worse?" :roll:

As for what I like: I'm into beautifully-constructed erotica that makes me care about the characters before, after and during whatever intimate acts may be occurring. I'm a sucker for sweet/awkward first-time stories. Definitely has to be pony/anthro, though. I get enough of humans in real life; I don't need them in my fantasies, thank you! :lol: Picture-wise, it doesn't even have to be specifically naughty, just sensual. I'm a member of this group on DA, and a lot of the stuff is great.

(I'm also great at delaying orgasm for several hours. Probably my only useful talent.)

can't clop to rarity or twilight they don't like

also check out my story

it's gonna have clop in

maybe when i egt around to it XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Night_Shade

Postby palaikai » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:35 am

That's all right, I wouldn't EVER clop to Rarity, anyway. :lol:

I like FlutterDash.
palaikai

Postby flutterdash1 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:54 am

palaikai wrote:That's all right, I wouldn't EVER clop to Rarity, anyway. :lol:

I like FlutterDash.

Oh myyyyy
[center]Trolls and Haters
Swift and Brutal punishment
~~~
Element's of Love: Rewrite
flutterdash1

Postby palaikai » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:00 am

flutterdash1 wrote:

I like FlutterDash.

Oh myyyyy

:P
palaikai

Postby Night_Shade » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:58 am

flutterdash1 wrote:

I like FlutterDash.

Oh myyyyy

good thing fluttershy likes other mare's otherwise rhythm would disagree and wouldn't clop to said shy yellow pony

Oh and if you see me under you're bed don't worry just waiting to lick u

Night_Shade

Postby flutterdash1 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:49 pm

Night_Shade wrote:
flutterdash1 wrote:

I like FlutterDash.

Oh myyyyy

good thing fluttershy likes other mare's otherwise rhythm would disagree and wouldn't clop to said shy yellow pony

Oh and if you see me under you're bed don't worry just waiting to lick u

Oh myyyyy
[center]Trolls and Haters
Swift and Brutal punishment
~~~
Element's of Love: Rewrite
flutterdash1

Postby palaikai » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Well, this conversation took an odd turn. :lol:
palaikai

Postby Night_Shade » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:38 pm

palaikai wrote:Well, this conversation took an odd turn. :lol:

don't worry my mare wants to get with your mare as well

then we can all have a threesome with fluttershy

maybe you can give me a hornjob
Night_Shade

Postby palaikai » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:02 pm

Night_Shade wrote:

I've never given a HJ before.
palaikai

Postby Night_Shade » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:24 pm

palaikai wrote:
Night_Shade wrote:

I've never given a HJ before.

Rhythm guide to the hornjob

First find a unicorn

Second push unticorn into sitting position and climb ontop

Third grab the horn but not to roughly or the unicorn will not like

Forth lick, such and nibble on said horn

Finally your pony will fall asleep

You have given a horn job
Night_Shade

Postby palaikai » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:28 pm

Sounds fine apart from the falling asleep. What are you supposed to do with yourself afterwards? :lol:
palaikai

Postby Night_Shade » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:27 pm

palaikai wrote:Sounds fine apart from the falling asleep. What are you supposed to do with yourself afterwards? :lol:

well if you gave me a horn job i fall asleep on you after it

i might consider nibbling your ear but thats about it, no stallion would every get to sleep with me since i only go for the mare's

hehe

lets flirt with some fillys and see the mare's back away slowly XD
Night_Shade

Postby palaikai » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:35 am

Night_Shade wrote:
palaikai wrote:Sounds fine apart from the falling asleep. What are you supposed to do with yourself afterwards? :lol:

i might consider nibbling your ear but thats about it, no stallion would every get to sleep with me since i only go for the mare's

hehe

That's fine. I'm not all that big on sleeping together, anyway. I enjoy the foreplay part too much. ;)
palaikai

Postby Night_Shade » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:47 am

palaikai wrote:
Night_Shade wrote:

hehe

That's fine. I'm not all that big on sleeping together, anyway. I enjoy the foreplay part too much. ;)

quite right a pillow is more comfy then another pony

Night_Shade

Postby palaikai » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:52 am

Dunno about that. I imagine ponies are quite snuggly. :D
palaikai

Postby Night_Shade » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:08 pm

palaikai wrote:Dunno about that. I imagine ponies are quite snuggly. :D

*test*

Snuggles onto palakai
Night_Shade

Postby palaikai » Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:51 pm

Night_Shade wrote:

*test*

Snuggles onto palakai

Well? Come to any conclusions or should we do more research? ;)
palaikai

Postby Night_Shade » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:57 pm

palaikai wrote:
Night_Shade wrote:

*test*

Snuggles onto palakai

Well? Come to any conclusions or should we do more research? ;)

*climbs ontop of Palakai and ear nibbles*

*Thinking*

*Thinking Intensified*

*Nibbiling Intensified*

Were missiong somthing

SEX
Night_Shade

PreviousNext

Return to Explicit