Do you actually clop? And if so, what do you like?

Talk about Explicit stories here! Stay out if you're underage, or don't like gore or clopping.

Do you actually clop? And if so, what do you like?

Postby Derpy Hooves » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:55 am

Hey there, let's get this explicit section REALLY going on the things we don't like to talk about but probably enjoy talking about.

Question today: Do you clop? =now, this means the full set. I am asking you straight up if you masturbate while fantasizing about My Little Pony based characters, for the purpose of your own pleasure.

If so, what do you like? =Do you read fanfictions? If so, what kind? Is there a specific element of the pony anatomy you like described? How much pony and how much anthro do you want included? How about images? What's the style you want and again, what features should be included for your optimal pleasure?

Now, here's the catch to the thread: I won't answe the questions until someone else does.

Onward! And may the odds be ever in your favor!
Derpy Hooves

Re: Do you actually clop? And if so, what do you like?

Postby flutterdash1 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:06 am

Helz to the yes I clop.

I mostly clop with erotic/explicit romance and oral sex, though I am quite turned on by "hornjobs" and Wingasms.

I prefer straight-up pony to anthro, and anthro to humanized, but I will admit there are aspects of anthro that I quite enjoy, most notably the familiar anatomy combined with the pleasurable pony fur/feathers

Well written fanfics do more for me than any dozens of images, but a well drawn, well written comic can be far more pleasurable than a fanfic.
[center]Trolls and Haters
Swift and Brutal punishment
~~~
Element's of Love: Rewrite
flutterdash1

Postby Derpy Hooves » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:37 am

As promised, I will now answer.

I /Have/ clopped. Meaning I have at one point looked at an image or read a story based on my little pony characters in a position or such that it was arousing to me and I pleasured myself. I will also admit though, that honestly, I'm not the type that does that kind of this often. Not that I don't masturbate, but I generally do it without external stimuli. My mind is enough.

However, for the second question, I'll just say what kind of clop [or "clop"] I enjoy most. (because who doesn't like good erotic media just for fun once in a while)

I'm particularly fond of full pony, semi-show style erotic images. I find them appealing mostly because it's easiest to retain my minds hold on what the characters personality is like an enjoy the thought of them in the seen/described positions. I also, (sadly), find it very erotic when pony anatomy is correct, though I bend it a bit to allow for the missionary position, because missionary is romantic and romantic ponies are best ponies.
In extension of that admission, I admit to being a fan of "teh crotchboob" as many may refer to it. Because I enjoy accuracy I do enjoy the correct placement (AND SIZE DAMNIT) of the mammary glands on a mare. Lastly along with accuracy I like the genital size to be described/shown correctly. "giant hoerscawks" are not very attractive.
For images AND descriptions, nothing beats classic vaginal intercourse. It allows for the actors to be sexually connected in a pleasurable and erotic manner, but is a reminder that males and females were made to please eachother, and though I see nothing wrong with gay or lesbian pleasure, there's something special about the natural process that seems to catch my attention.

Now to the more innocent side of things, I love ponies with skirts. Skirts in general to me are most erotic when modest. A well designed skirt can convey both the most adorable of a female's body and remind you of the darkest and most sensual. Ponies in skirts are the most adorable thing ever, so you can guess how much I love At The Gala.

When it comes to my pony erotica, however, I dislike anthro and human. However I do enjoy human erotica as well, just keep it disconnected from my ponies, these are two different things, I keep then separate.

As for anthro, I just dislike it. I was a part of the furry community for a long time and always disliked it.

(quick apology, I hope you enjoyed my post, but if my post offended you, I didn't hold back so... Yeah. Sorry, but I won't like... Change for you :) )
Derpy Hooves

Postby flutterdash1 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:47 am

To clarify my own post- I thought of this after reading Derpy's- I clop almost daily, guaranteed weekly.
~~~
flutterdash1

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:27 pm

Big time clopper here. For those who don't know me or enjoy it when I repeat myself, I am morbid and lewd stallion who finds pleasure in even the weirdest or should I say, society's description of weird ways. I'm also known as a very kinky mare, Kitzune Devilkun, which represents me...except for the nether X3. I must admit that I've thought about being a female. They get to cum one after the other while males have to wait awhile to reload. Plus, they can pleasure themselves with ease and there's no risk of impregnating themselves. They're admired. They say men rule them, but I honestly don't agree.

Masturbation...yeah. I do. It's a release which feels wonderful and a safer choice than cutting myself. The stains though are a pain to get out XD. If any stallion out there knows some stain removers for this, let me know XD.

I love to watch anything under clop, but I love it a whole lot more when people are creative. I get it. Dick in vulva and you get sweet ecstasy or even oral sex or whatever. What about some roleplay or kinky outfits, new positions, unknown creatures, so on? I also agree with Derpy. I can cum just fine to clop, but accuracy is a must. Gives a more realistic feel and if you can see that, you get to fantasize to the point you swear Luna lies under you for the taking or whoever...ahem...

I also love to draw and write my own clop. Need something done right you do it yourself. I still have a ways to go, but the results are pretty amazing...in my opinion anyways. Take a look or join me in an IRC sometime. It's what I do...others X3.

http://www.kitzunedevilkun.tumblr.com

Anything else to add?
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby Derpy Hooves » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:33 pm

Wingweaver, you IRC? Why you no tell me?

We must IRC together, IRC is like my life.
Derpy Hooves

Postby flutterdash1 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:42 pm

I prefer Skype but ill irc ya ;)
~~~
flutterdash1

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:53 pm

It's not a big IRC, but I've used it for months because...well...it works. I'd like to Skype, but I don't have it one and two, can't download it without the permission of the users of the computers I borrow. How badly I wish I had my own computer. Anyways, here's the IRC I use:

http://webchat.freenode.net

Channel name's change between my friends, so how about we use the channel name, #Clop_Central

Is there a desired time we can all get together? Also knowing your timezones would help XD.
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby flutterdash1 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:59 pm

EST is my timezone

Im usually available at seven to ten pm
~~~
flutterdash1

Postby Derpy Hooves » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:03 pm

CST here.

and man, freenode, both my favorite names are unavailable there.

I guess its fine... i'll just have another network to connect to.
Derpy Hooves

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:06 pm

Heh eastern timezone for me too XD. I'm available 4-8 pm...usually. Seems like Derpy will have to meet and hour difference meaning if I say eight, he's coming at seven xd
Wingweaver0

Postby Derpy Hooves » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:11 pm

Or we could just use GMT among eachother where its 2211 right now...

You know, then we don't have to be confused! Obviously!
Derpy Hooves

Postby Derpy Hooves » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:31 pm

I just realized the description for this section is "discuss explicit stories"

I'm sorry, I have broken the rules.
Derpy Hooves

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:01 pm

Can you fellas draw or write clop?
Wingweaver0

Postby flutterdash1 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:19 pm

Well considering my name is yellow I like to think I'm an adequate writer =)

I recommend you search the PFA explicit section for "Stitches of Lust" and tell me if I can write clop ;)
~~~
flutterdash1

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:27 pm

And I'll submit a review when finished ;3

Wow...all this talk is bringing out my lewd...wow...To the drawing board for I got a spark of motivation and play for my clop! X3

Oh...when edited, I have a story for you since you love Fluttershy so much. X3
Wingweaver0

Postby flutterdash1 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:33 pm

You've no idea how much I love fluttershy =3 <3 <3 <3

Unfortunately, I don't really have much clop of her....unless you include the heavily romantic clop in chapter...four? five?....of Elements of Love

Get on your IRC =p I wanna chat with ya
~~~
flutterdash1

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:39 pm

Not today. Tomorrow at eight if you'd like to give my impulses a go. X3.

Mind giving me a link to stitches of love?
Wingweaver0

Postby flutterdash1 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:46 pm

Stitches of Lust

Currently my only fic written purely for the clop

Also; would you be able to be a rough stallion to Fluttershy? =3 that'd be a smexy RP; I know, I did it with Derpy once already xD
~~~
flutterdash1

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:52 pm

Her shy and fragile body along with that alluring weakness...aw yeah. Rough is the way to go. X3. So we'll roleplay tomorrow at eight using the channel listed above. Let's hope Derpy gets this x3
Wingweaver0

Postby flutterdash1 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:53 pm

Gangbangyay!

I'm sure he'll check this thread more than once before tomorrow evening =p
~~~
flutterdash1

Postby Derpy Hooves » Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:31 am

Can I pretty pretty pretty PLEASE play Jethro again tomorrow at 0100? (GMT, obviously)
Derpy Hooves

Postby Wingweaver0 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:05 pm

Wish I knew what GMT reading is? XD
Wingweaver0

Postby Derpy Hooves » Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:43 pm

GMT is Greenwich Mean Time and is the time from which all other time zones are derived. EST is GMT -0500 and CST is GMT -0600.

Spy networks often use GMT universally to remove confusion that can arise because of timezones, and because if you are travelling often timezones dont really matter a-la jetlag.
Derpy Hooves

Postby flutterdash1 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:02 pm

sorry i left. net lagged out. using phone t post this
~~~
flutterdash1

Next

Return to Explicit