Kitzune Devilkun

Talk about Explicit stories here! Stay out if you're underage, or don't like gore or clopping.

Kitzune Devilkun

Postby Wingweaver0 » Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:27 pm

Temptation never fades. This is my place. My character. You don't hold back, she won't either. X3.

http://www.kitzunedevilkun.tumblr.com

Been working on it for a few weeks if you were ever wondering where I was for so long.
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Re: Kitzune Devilkun

Postby Wingweaver0 » Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Now gathering a cast, but if you want in, you have to prove your worth. Can't accept just anybody XD
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby Derpy Hooves » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:12 am

Well... I think Taters is worthy because he's Taters.

Http://Taters.me
Derpy Hooves

Postby Wingweaver0 » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:20 pm

Hee hee. I'll look into it x3
Wingweaver0

Postby Derpy Hooves » Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:50 am

Well, for things the site doesn't actually tell you about Taters:

=He's a relatively weak unicorn, on account of his special talent has nothing to do with magic. That said he-
=Has a huge ego, he loves himself, but others too. His self confidence is exceptionally high, to the point that he-
=Is a terrible flirt, he generally flirts with every mare he meets, but keeps a light heart as he never actually thinks he will get anywhere with them, he simply thinks if you can't be friends and act a little weird than why be friends at all. The only time he doesn't flirt is when he has a genuine attraction to somepony, leading to-
=Twilight Sparkle, he's obsessed with her. She's like a major celebrity to him and he would give anything to be in a romantic relationship with her. As referenced on his website he's also interested in The Great and Powerful Trixie, so sadly, Devilkun may not be far off. Leading to the last point-
=He's very open. His combination of flirtatiousness and egoism leads him I admit almost anything. He's likely to admit within the first day of meeting a mare that he would in fact enjoy sleeping with her. Why? Because as he said before if you won't stay friends with him through something that doesn't change anything (like a conversation about eachother's masturbation habits, favorite sexual positions, or the best flavor of Doritos) then there's really no point in staying Friends.

Last thing to state, he's based on me. As you may have already noticed, I don't really hold things back too much, and I do love myself. Im also not kidding about any of the above, that's me. If this is uncomfortable with you ( a character based on a real person) then whatever, I still think Taters should be a character in Devilkun's adventures.

Thank you for your consideration.
Derpy Hooves

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:01 pm

X3 Welcome to the network, Taters. I even was given a question to give to you. Answer it how you want and I'll draw it up for the network. I should even get you introduced. Anyways, Ravyn, the pony I love to abuse, asked a question.

"You do know that your name makes me hungry, right?"

After hearing that, a few ideas came to mind X3, but this is your character, so you answer it. Be descriptive please. Makes drawing a lot easier.
Wingweaver0

Postby Derpy Hooves » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:43 pm

I (as I'm actually called Taters in real life) am told this a lot, and my most oft-used response...

Is to say that I too love to eat taters, begin crying at me sick cannibalistic tendencies, and then attempt to remedy that sadness by eating fries, tater tots, what have you...

I finish the charade, after calming myself down, by explaining to the questioner, that the restaurant is open 24/7 *wink*. (that's usually where I get hit)

Spoiler: show

The oldest know pony-creator image of Taters, for your referencing pleasure. I could get you the pony code too but.. I'm lazy. ( his cutie mark has become just the computer mouse(talents in math an science) and the watch is no longer in existence )

Have fun!
Derpy Hooves

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:01 pm

Alright. I'll work on it and do know this takes time, plus, there's several others waiting in line for a response. Also, if there's any questions that come in for you, I'll let you know X3.
Wingweaver0

Postby Derpy Hooves » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:36 pm

gah youtube tag! you betray me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Azz-6oT08c
Derpy Hooves

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:07 pm

If I got what I want right away, i'd be releasing my sweet ecstasy with a room a mares...yet I'm here XD
Wingweaver0

Return to Explicit