Epic's Explicit idea thread of epicness!

Talk about Explicit stories here! Stay out if you're underage, or don't like gore or clopping.

Epic's Explicit idea thread of epicness!

Postby Epic_Hooves » Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:37 am

So lately I've been having so many ideas for stories, everything from clopfics to grimdarks, and anything in between, and quite a few of the ideas are pretty good, I just don't have the time or skills to write them and would hate for them to go to waste, so I guess I'll dump them here. Also, just a heads up, post here if you want to use it, and I won't take it down unless you finish writing the story and send it to me. I'm not going to say no if I don't like it or anything, I'll just remove it. A few of the ideas here might be just fragments of a story, a pairing idea, a one-liner, or anything like that, so you'll have to run with it on your own (also, don't be surprised if I post a block of random interesting words, it's happened before and the fic I got from the jumble started out pretty good). If grimdark ideas aren't that good, then I don't really feel too bad about it, I don't like the genre a whole lot myself, and have random ideas pop up every now and again.

Clopfics:
-Scootaloo X Twilight (Shrug, never been done before, if I'm not mistaken. They seem like they'd go well together)

Grimdarks:

-Cutie Mark crusaders set up classic hole covered with sticks, newspaper and leaves trap trick to see if they can catch animals, end up finding a nearly dead foal at the bottom, broken limbs and bleeding. Could be somepony who made fun of them, so they torture them or something. (Thought of this when I was tempted to kill off my OC from The Little Colt That Could, but ironically now I'm putting him into a series of fics)

- Confused... "thing" (Again, ideas are only fragments) teleported or created in Equestria by Discord(?), originally wasn't a pony, goes insane, half-thinking it's a dream, ends up killing everypony in Ponyville. Could start with them being startled by a pony, turning around and accidentally hitting them, making them cry, then killing them?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll update the thread whenever I have ideas. There are a few that I'm holding back because I like the idea, but I'm not sure if I'll write it. I reserve the right to take any idea down from this thread whenever I feel like it, and in event of that happening, I'm most likely working on it, or someone else has been working on it, and messaged me about it.

Have fun!
Last edited by Epic_Hooves on Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not always gay, but when I am, it's for fictional male ponies.
Stay horny my friends.
I've got a fucking Tumblr!
Epic_Hooves

Location: My computer, furiously typing (Or clopping, depending on the time) away.

Re: Epic's Explicit idea thread of epicness!

Postby Epic_Hooves » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:00 pm

wat.
I'm not always gay, but when I am, it's for fictional male ponies.
Stay horny my friends.
I've got a fucking Tumblr!
Epic_Hooves

Location: My computer, furiously typing (Or clopping, depending on the time) away.

Postby Flutterlicious » Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:18 pm

Haha, I love the ideas. I think you should at least to the Luna x OC.
F to the l u tt e r s h y.

P0is0n0uss.deviantart.com (Not MLP related, but might be in the future.)
Flutterlicious

Postby Derpy Hooves » Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:40 am

So the mane 6 walk into a glue factory...
Derpy Hooves

Return to Explicit