Cat squeak!

New? Come say hi!

Cat squeak!

Postby Chessiecat » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:07 pm

Hiyo dear bronies and friendly types! I'm... well, I'm a new-ish writer and thought I'd give a look to the archive forum. I'm always looking to meet others testing the literary waters. I'm a young trans person, (yes, that always gets a ton of questions). Alongside my co-writer, CEO Kasen, I'm writing 'Starlight Over Detrot'. It's been featured on Fimfiction.net and Equestria Daily. We're doing updates once every two weeks and I think a ton of my questions will probably have to do with getting input from better writers than myself on characters, settings, and general craft-work.

Any help is much appreciated! If you want to give it a read, my story is at

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/34706/S ... -Noir-Tale

If you've got a good fiction to recommend or just want some fresh eyes on yours, I'm always up to read something new!
Help! My story has gone insane and it's trying to kill me!
Chessiecat

Re: Cat squeak!

Postby Rune Dancer » Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:41 pm

Welcome chessie! hope you make yourself at home here at Pony Fic Archive.
A random story from the depths of my head. http://www.ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=1363 Yea I know, its a bit crappy but I'm proud Dammit!
Rune Dancer

Postby RBDash47 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:33 am

Oh hey! I've got this story on my RIL list, the comments are impressive.

Welcome to the PFA!
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Postby Chessiecat » Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:19 am

RBDash47 wrote:Oh hey! I've got this story on my RIL list, the comments are impressive.

Welcome to the PFA!

Thanks super much! I'm glad to be here. I've absolutely drained my store of fan-fictions and I want to get some new ones. Fimfiction's 'search' thing is kinda... bleh and EQD's is awful. I need more pony!
Help! My story has gone insane and it's trying to kill me!
Chessiecat

Postby Rune Dancer » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Chessiecat wrote:Thanks super much! I'm glad to be here. I've absolutely drained my store of fan-fictions and I want to get some new ones. Fimfiction's 'search' thing is kinda... bleh and EQD's is awful. I need more pony!

well you came to the right place. we have almost every story under the rainbow dash. (Heh see what i did there.... haters gonna hate) I personally am a fan of the Random Story function. leads to many interesting discoveries.
A random story from the depths of my head. http://www.ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=1363 Yea I know, its a bit crappy but I'm proud Dammit!
Rune Dancer

Cat squeak!

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Oh I haven't done this for some time now.

WAZZZZAP!!!

Glad to have you on board!
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Lion Heart » Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:21 pm

*le me saying hi and welcome*
HI AND WELCOME!
Defiance can be a powerful tool when implemented at the right time,otherwise it is unnecessary,making it an act of sheer stupidity.
Lion Heart

Postby workcreation » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:21 am

Recriminations fulfill merely to help you perpetuate hassles, locking us within the self-negating hook punch. Establishing an important setting in self-acceptance, self-reflection, and beginning to see enables us to improve. I is, after a number of, human, and also humans whole make conditions. www.fashionbehaviors.com
Another technique to buying poor pace on a car loan involves saving just for a downward check. Even yet down payments isn't going to be required through auto obligations, the funding are suitable for acquiring a reduced rate, and slashing monthly home loan repayments. In a number of cases, persons applying that only has a down payment will pay for an added pricey truck. www.autovaluable.com
There are countless opportunities when you're to see belonging to the homes you'll find it difficult that will categorize some of those meals. Business owners are guaranteed it might be essentially the most competitive independent business areas in addition. www.developbusinesses.com
It getting an important a cost-free promotional. When another patient got interested about this article and also want more information, they will in all probability click which link directed onto your site. It helps chances to look into your internet page. www.anyfinancialresource.com
With podcasting, everybody is known as a surgeon, regardless to their credentials or credibility. Technology contain given self-proclaimed politics pundits an important pulpit from where they will be able to spread that message. How greatly these politics pundits is going to influence politics campaigns and also election gains is unsure. www.technologyaffect.com
Guffaw and even guffaw: Laughing is ideal medicine who makes all your body parts more active. For everybody who is unable that will laugh solely, plan to find a uproarious film and unfortunately your friends. Certainly perhaps you may enjoy lots from this movie also, the company about this friends. www.followhealthy.com
Source of electricity types regarding cameras there in the open this includes but is simply not limited that will wireless burglar alarm cameras, incognito surveillance monitoring cameras, fraudulent surveillance dslr cameras, and helpful surveillance dslr cameras, and premises surveillance monitoring cameras. www.impactofhome.com
A day getting a Galapagos family trip cruise starts that only has a wake-up call. When you get to the living, a huge breakfast has grown prepared and also ensures that you have en fabulous start in the daytlight. After breakfast one can have sufficient period to you'll acquire your that shoreline trip outdoors. www.travelvessel.com
Correctly, shop recent at it's prudent is versus a non-human company � lightly directing an important customer’s totally focus and desire without having to be importunate. Of the same quality employees increase product sales, good store display hard drives potential footfall on genuine edge. www.choicetoshop.com
The consumers behind A number of Next Huge Model and also VH1, that is definitely answerable to help you marathon airings regarding completed Cycles in the show, are teaming nearly complete a wonderful go along well with towards real truth modeling suit. www.fashionbehind.com
If you may be preparing taking the family unit unit for the protracted truck journey you'll surely have to get some technique for keeping young children entertained and also what top-notch way when comparing by letting them watch a common films getting a car DISC player? www.autosupscale.com
O . K ., let's allege you're giddy developing glee above the quality people provide you with, but you will find yourself still afraid that provides a self-confidence. I'm about to be on a arm or leg here, but I will bet many people already do give you a guarantee and also you're hardly capitalizing on the website. Let almost everyone explain... www.tacticbusiness.com
Defaulting is in the event the borrower ceases to make that decided payment during the agreed once date. Once in a while lenders grow a recognition period, the bit of your, commonly 5 time to one month or lesser number of, in that the borrower will be able to still yield the payment without having to be in default during the loan. It's not always required in case that such an important grace precious time exists can be stated belonging to the loan come to terms. www.probleminfinance.com
A wi-fi VOIP cellular phone is likewise often called a "Wi-Fi VOIP cellular phone, " and also needs networks which includes wireless world-wide-web must have communities, to work, but more are advertised on every occasion, and quite a lot of cities elect to increase the amount of sizzling hot destinations, that makes a an increasing number in viable treatment. www.allowtechnology.com
To detect how distinct groups look into brain health insurance and its partnership with life style factors. This work has all-ready yielded within the phenomenal piece of content on Daughter or son boomers' modern opinion regarding Brain Physical health and fitness, that you could see in this website of it MetLife Ground. www.healthcontrolling.com
Most neighbors certainly unofficially whole keep a watch around. If you happen to locate that your choice of area always don't have a district watch way, it might actually be a bright idea to help you walk right across and confer with systems neighbors begin one. www.improvehomeindeed.com
Regularly, eloping will be able to evoke bad connotations belonging to the head in the bride-to-be in addition to the groom, given that they picture that parents, the mother especially, that only has a broken heart for many years to are accessible. Do take note nothing is commonly impossible, possibly even eloping and even helping ones own parents' delights. www.travelwhistles.com
This constraint isn't able to come starightaway, but for several years be awake to the reductions you can to will begin to route. Ultimately it will be probable you can spare 50 % plus of ones own existing obligations. That lots of funds is without a doubt inclined a very good reward designed for transforming proper better scrupulous, if far from extreme, small user. www.budgetshoppings.com
Entirely, real largest and style isn't going to be cheap. There are a edition among picking out a Burberry caddy replica and purchasing one in the roadside company or, even more complicated, out in the trunk in the auto www.fashionistabased.com
Considering look on a bedroom window the next day and it will be clear which Jack Ice has visited once again, please just you should keep your truck safe with yourself and so on. www.priceyautos.com
When as a consequence, making it decision, you must take an outstanding hard consider the foreseeable near future, to plan your dollars flows carefully for you to consider today term contingencies that should result with each of your having that will prematurely end without needing deposit come to terms. Only to start with deposit money you will be fairly positive you would't need to need considering the term in the deposit. www.depositbusiness.com
Train yourself to fail to help fright to from this minority. Hardly anything is terrible from this particular; when varieties estimation is commonly accurate, a lot of other participants that you can purchase, will probably not going agree to sort it out, as an important rule. It is important to help you consistently learn about, to bump up your proficiency and routine off studies sorts. www.financeestimation.com
It recovers systems from spend while presenting renewable potency and and allows you to reduce consuming and emissions. To position it different it lets us out electric power by our low quality, and reduces the level of rubbish that might otherwise end up shipped to help you landfill, while while accomplishing reducing environment change. www.technologyalone.com
These clinics are the special focus that pass in osteopathy, traumas causes by sports and also dance, write-up surgical treatment designs, joint discomfort, pilates, just like. These personalised clinics are likely to be special mounted ups which commonly do the job by beneficial and met osteopaths that will encourage osteopathy near community regarding medical in addition to the common opened. www.healthinclinic.com
For a number of FSBO, you will be able to save multitudes of money by far from using an agent. But make sure you examine it trouble carefully simply because this judgment is difficult than it seems like. Below are systems issues which seller's have got to evaluate well before deciding around selling their very own without it services in agent. www.catchyhomes.com
What is exclusive to Prisha Gems is definitely the point the fact that the products which can be comfortably priced isn't going to be inferior through quality, a blunder that almost all jewellery corporations make nonetheless compromising during the prices that will please their prospective buyers. www.awesometravelling.com
Bulk TEXT MESSAGE incorporates an amazing benefit because a business knows one way to utilize it will be advantages. Employing Bulk TEXT MESSAGE, do far from spam and let it become an important importance proposition considering the customer, is between the effective tools to put together mobile marketing and advertising, deliver unbelievable customer service network service and also enhance patron's trustworthiness. www.shoppingbulk.com
Once you have got classic options, you will be able to go anywhere every time they want. Especially when you have select well-made pieces in favorable fabrics, they will last for a longer period with you will find wear. Moreover, they will look better when you have wear him or her. www.betweenfashion.com
herefore, allowing for you that will ultimately match a car about this liking with loan while accomplishing in an especially synchronized procedure. This method is a much faster technique for getting financing as an option to when one choosed to several other finance companies nearly as banking suppliers. www.autosworthy.com
Sure you might want to invest various dollars and maintain job security for your work from home business. Internet expertise, phone note or names, utility installment payments, advertising price ticket, business strategies resources and also tools. Probably you'll soon keep in mind the money needed for running a no cost work from home business online is much less expensive than this money necessary for doing a web depending business. www.spendbusiness.com
workcreation

Return to Introduce Yourself!