My arrivel in ponyville

Talk about Slice-of-Life stories here!

My arrivel in ponyville

Postby Destroyershy96 » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:10 pm

I finished this story not to long ago. I was hoping that I would get some input on in. Plz read whenever you get chance ty
Pony battle, My dark side and Deaths story are my main objection right now. I am taking a break from here and fimfic for awhile until my anger subsides. I will not respond to you until then sorry.
Destroyershy96

Re: My arrivel in ponyville

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:29 pm

May Isuggest something? Do you have a link to it?
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:03 pm

http://www.ponyfictionarchive.net/views ... &chapter=1
Is where the story is long with a few others. I plan on posting a story soon I will let u k when. P.S- sorry if i confused you but i got it now
Last edited by Destroyershy96 on Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pony battle, My dark side and Deaths story are my main objection right now. I am taking a break from here and fimfic for awhile until my anger subsides. I will not respond to you until then sorry.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:33 pm

Yes, and like I said, if I have the time, I'll do take a look at it, but I'm just saying for the future because people would rather have you provide a link to it, as in just goign to your story, copying and pasting your URL of the story onto here, and there you go, easy access to your story. Granted, like i said, I don't have time right now to take a look at it, but if I do I will, but just saying as a tip for others in the future, because they will ask you for a link to it instead of going to your thing and finding the story. I mean it's pretty common when you go on FIMfiction and ask someone to take a look at your story, although if to say you wanted an editor to take a look at it, they would ask to Email r PM it to them, or even Google Docs if possible, but mostly Google Docs though as it's mostly done that way. Although I'm not for Google Docs, I still use Windows XP and Microsoft Word 2007 instead of Google because I hate Google other than it just being a search engine.
The Masked Ghost

Postby Destroyershy96 » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:29 am

ok ty for telling me i will be sure 2 do that in the future
Destroyershy96

Postby Destroyershy96 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:49 am

Ok...? Who the hell are you and If your trying to insult me, it's not working. Your going to have to put a lot more effort then that to hurt me buddy.
Destroyershy96

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:38 pm

Wow.....to DatAssAhole....your name doesn't lie........asshole faggot........faggoty fag asshole up a ass's asshole......you atom fucker.....
The Masked Ghost

Return to Slice-of-Life