Roleplaying Subforum

Forum games! Loosen up, live a little.

Roleplaying Subforum

Postby RBDash47 » Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:31 am

By popular request, I've added two roleplaying subforums to Games - a 'general' area and an Explicit one. If roleplaying's your thing, get in there and start something up!

I was a little undecided on whether the Explicit roleplaying subforum should go in the Explicit section or not... technically the Explicit section is meant for discussion explicit stories, although that almost never happens these days. Should the Explicit be moved to the General section, and Explicit roleplay moved to it?
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Re: Roleplaying Subforum

Postby USMC Brony » Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:43 pm

Nah, keep explicit where it is. I would suggest moving the explicit roleplay thread there though.
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:58 am

It could be moved. It's explicit role-play after all. Come to think of it, why isn't there a game section in the Explicit section? I'm sure there would be plenty of creative minds if games like so came up.
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby RBDash47 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:35 pm

Will do.
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Return to Games