Kicked out of Walmart

Forum games! Loosen up, live a little.

Re: Kicked out of Walmart

Postby AQD_Robert » Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:14 pm

:twisted:

During the hottest day of the year, dress in heavy trenchcoat. Gather a cart full of frozen food, then abandon it at the register, saying you don't have money. Test all fire exits. Push on bars until the alarms go off. Ask workers exactly how many security cameras are real, and which are fakes. Pick up intercom microphone, make funny noises. Get a business radio with the common 154.570/154.600 MHz unlicensed Multi-User Radio Service frequencies -- such as the Motorola BPR-40, or RDM2020, then mock store workers from up to a mile away. To really get kicked out, enter the store with said radios. Dress in store colors, then direct customers to free video games. Return items they don't sell at Wal Mart, then insist they had it just last week! Go to the "Twenty Items or Less" counter with far more than twenty items. Pull out a stack of coupons that don't apply to anything in the cart. Say you can't find the clothes you want. Undress until the manager drives to a competitor and buys the clothes you want, then gives it to you for free. Pay with an unmarked bank counter check without ID -- claim checks are always legal tender. Throw pile of clothes on counter, offer to buy pile for a few dollars, then challenge salesperson to make a "better offer". Fill up a basket with random items, then tell cashier that you are too busy to wait to pay. Tell cashier they are all on a "one dollar" table, so just guess there's maybe ten items in the basket, then push "quantity" key on the register.
AQD_Robert

Postby Wingweaver0 » Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:13 am

^ I like that.

Carry a huge bag with you to make people wonder what you got in it. Take a random barcode label so when it goes to the detectors it goes off and if you got someone with you, strap the bag on them so the security is after him or her while you're already out the other exit with the things you needed. Security taps being the big one.
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby KAMfiction » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Make fire
Kawaii
^_^
KAMfiction

Kicked out of Walmart

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:54 pm

Play explicit music throughout the store.
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby AQD_Robert » Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:18 pm

Use restroom for shower and bath...
AQD_Robert

Postby Wingweaver0 » Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:08 am

Start a television game show with all the cameras from the electronics section. Police welcome to join too.
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby AQD_Robert » Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:42 pm

Find the snack bar or McDonalds in the WalMart. Dig leftovers out of garbage. Eat in front of paying guests. Say you will leave when someone buys you a meal!
AQD_Robert

Postby FireBreath5150 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:07 am

Hack into the speakers and play an audio clip of intense woman's tennis. Everyone will think it's something less appropriate and many will be confused when they find out what the noise really is. Trolling the store and getting thrown out. I'd call that a twofer.
road to dedidise is ded :p
FireBreath5150

Postby JustAshortStory19 » Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Knackerman wrote:What number are we on? *checks*

12.) Go into one of the changing booths and sit for about ten minutes. Then exclaim as loudly as possible "Hey, there's no toilet paper in here!"

A year late, but i'm so doing this.
aye lads this site will never die. It will always be in me heart also if you want to reach me outside my heart there are ways.

Battle.net DeadlyKitten#116796
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/poniesandmonstertrucks/
JustAshortStory19

Postby Rune Dancer » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:42 pm

Gods almighty these are hilarious.

Step one: Buy a large amount of firecrackers.
Step Two: Smuggle said Firecrackers into the store
Step Three: Proceed to the barbie isle and pull out a few of the dolls.
Step Four: Attach firecrackers to the dolls.
Step five: Light the fuse, Toss the dolls screaming "I SACRIFICE YOUNG VIRGINS TO THE BLOOD GOD" and proceed to run like hell.
Step Six: Repeat steps Three through six until removed forcibly from the store.
A random story from the depths of my head. http://www.ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=1363 Yea I know, its a bit crappy but I'm proud Dammit!
Rune Dancer

Postby AQD_Robert » Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:36 pm

Buy all the new Crystal Empire MLP toys, then insist that they have more hidden in the back stockroom...
AQD_Robert

Postby Wingweaver0 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:38 pm

Fapping. That'll get you kicked out quick.
Wingweaver0

Postby FireBreath5150 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:15 pm

Wingweaver0 wrote:Fapping. That'll get you kicked out quick.

Doesn't work for me :(
road to dedidise is ded :p
FireBreath5150

Postby Rune Dancer » Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Proceed to stand in front of the main entrance dressed as Gandalf the Grey (Staff included) and block customers while shouting "you shall not pass!" while waving your staff around until the cops or security show up. Bonus points if you escape successfully.
A random story from the depths of my head. http://www.ponyfictionarchive.net/viewstory.php?sid=1363 Yea I know, its a bit crappy but I'm proud Dammit!
Rune Dancer

Postby Wingweaver0 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:31 am

:D
Rune Dancer wrote:Proceed to stand in front of the main entrance dressed as Gandalf the Grey (Staff included) and block customers while shouting "you shall not pass!" while waving your staff around until the cops or security show up. Bonus points if you escape successfully.

I saw a video of somebody doing that in traffic.
Wingweaver0

Postby AQD_Robert » Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:59 pm

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!

Starswirl dresses in company colors, too!

Why would you want to get kicked out of Walmart?
AQD_Robert

Postby Wingweaver0 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:19 am

Need an excuse for not going there.
Wingweaver0

Postby AQD_Robert » Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Dress in company colors. Give customers wrong advice, and act rude.
AQD_Robert

Kicked out of Walmart

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 pm

Doing the Gangnam Style all over the Walmart. Bonus points if you can play the song over the speakers.
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby AQD_Robert » Thu May 08, 2014 5:11 pm

Take a drink from all the milk cartons to find out if they are still fresh...
AQD_Robert

Postby Night_Shade » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:05 pm

I got banned from my store once

apparently you're not allowed to lick other ponies and give brohoofs

oh and might have acidentally walked into a restricted area XD
Night_Shade

Postby RustyShield » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:06 am

13. Go to sporting goods, ask what it takes to buy a gun, (they don't sell handguns so go for a shotgun), start the work on buying said gun, inform the clerk you will be back shortly after finishing the paperwork to pay for the gun and that you need the other items.

Here are your other items: Ski mask or equivilant, zipties, large bag of sorts, gloves, and glasses.

Be sure to ask where the nearest bank is.

Note: May also get you arrested.
I drew my Avatar, sue me. XD
RustyShield

Postby Night_Shade » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:23 am

RustyShield wrote:13. Go to sporting goods, ask what it takes to buy a gun, (they don't sell handguns so go for a shotgun), start the work on buying said gun, inform the clerk you will be back shortly after finishing the paperwork to pay for the gun and that you need the other items.

Here are your other items: Ski mask or equivilant, zipties, large bag of sorts, gloves, and glasses.

Be sure to ask where the nearest bank is.

Note: May also get you arrested.

Good advise let me test it

*test*

Nope you just get asked to leave the store, However i did ask if the shop had CCTV and if their was a cash deposited box located within the store. Then i asked if i could deposite a penny in the cash box and take out the rest as a 'loan'. They still sold me the shotgun though but refused me any ammo saying it would be home delivered XD.

Getting thrown out in 5 simple steps/ Jail 99.9% posibility

1. Walk into walmart and walk over to the help desk

2. Ask them for all the money in the shop after they refuse

3. Say "i will make you a offer you can't refuse" before showing a handgun in its holster but make sure not loaded and make sure it stays in the holster all the time, unless you want to go to jail, and don't verbally threaten them either.

4. Wait while they get the money ready then when they have it ask them if they know where they could service your gun since it is a help desk after all and then ask if they know where the gun polish is?. After they say they don't sell it walk over to the charity box with the cash you 'borrowed'

5. put the cash back in the charity box and walk out of store before thanking the ponies for their help

6. either get permanently banned from store or arrested by police outside and say you just wanted some gun polish for you're gun, don't deny having the gun and if you follow all of these steps

They cant charge you since you did not threaten any of the staff, steal any money when you left the premises, carry a loaded gun or make it move from you're holster and its your legal right to carry arms. (only works in america due to us constitution, as i found out in Wales XD).

Note: even though you wont be charged you can still have a fun ride in a police car with sirens going, also if you don't follow advice directly and you take your gun from the holster then you can go to pony jail and be licked by the other ponies awww how sweat. Also i accept no responsibility if you do actually get jailed and erm don't come hunt me down if you do XD
Night_Shade

Previous

Return to Games