Questions for the cast

Forum games! Loosen up, live a little.

Re: Questions for the cast

Postby Wingweaver0 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:38 am

Me: "Uh...USMC...They both have your tie. It's like a game of tug of war, but strong pull up close...we should probably get the tie or you fine with watching them. By the way, where's Fluttershy? Is she baking more of those special brownies for you?"
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:32 pm

*a beaming, baked out of her mind Fluttershy appears holding a new tie, and brownies*

I guess that answers your question...

Twi, where in the blue hell are Pinkie and AJ? Absence of Pinkie scares me a little... Means she's either up to no good, or something crazy as fuck is about to happen.
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Questions for the cast

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Twilight: Crazy as fuck. Dont doubt it.

Rainbow, how are you and your pet Tank doing?
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Knackerman » Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:00 pm

RBD: Pretty good all and all. Though every now and then I have to wind up tanks gyrocopter. I kind of forgot once and...well...lets just say we were lucky that Pinkie Pie built a parachute into the thing...heheh...

Fluttershy, if you could only pick one, what would your favorite animal be?
Knackerman

Postby USMC Brony » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:57 pm

Fluttershy: "Oh I couldn't ever decide! I mean, there are so many wonderfu-... I'm sorry... I was rabling wasn't I? They're all... Nice."

Applejack,I know what you're doing with that still in the back of the barn... You know it's good when it's only useful for two things... Jet fuel, and getting hammered. AmIright?
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Questions for the cast

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:18 pm

AJ: No, you're not right.

Pinkie Pie, pull any good pranks recently?
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby USMC Brony » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Pinkie: *giggles* "I dunno, have I?"

Miss Cherilee, what's your favorite 80's song? Mine's "Safety Dance"
USMC Brony

Questions for the cast

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:43 pm

There's WAY too many for me to bother you with, but if I to choose, it would be Beat It! I remember it like it was yesterday... *starts to dream off*
WAIT! No, NO! The 80's are dead! They're DEAD!

Ok...

Vinyl Scratch, how good of a DJ are you? I got a big party comin' up and I want the best around.
Ovr9000percentcooler

Questions for the cast

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:45 pm

Ovr9000percentcooler wrote:Cherilee: Well there's WAY too many for me to bother you with, but if I to choose, it would be Beat It! I remember it like it was yesterday... *starts to dream off*
WAIT! No, NO! The 80's are dead! They're DEAD!

Ok...

Vinyl Scratch, how good of a DJ are you? I got a big party comin' up and I want the best around.
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Wingweaver0 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:04 am

Pinkie: "How dare you ask how good she is!? if you haven't heard, she is the best DJ Pony in Ponyville!No! The World! No! The Universe! No! Beyond everything ever known!"

Me: "I think they get the point. I'm sure she'll play for the party."

Vinyl Scratch: "Do I get any word in this?"

Me: " 'fraid not. Fluttershy...another round of merlot."

Pinkie: "You've had too much."

Me: "And that's coming from the party pony?"

Pinkie: "I am the part pony and you remember that!"

Me: "Right..."
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:27 pm

*Everypony simply stares at each other, not having a question to answer and all.*

Soooo.... *Breaks awkward silence* Rainbow Dash, where were you when the Apples were harvesting the zap apples? Seems like your kinda fruit.
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:47 am

Me: "It would seem like her kind of apples."

R.D. : "It is! Their unique color-!"

Me: "Compared to your own mane and tail? Just out of curiousity and I don't mean this to be rude, when did rainbows become a 'cool' thing?"

R.D. : "When people couldn't decided what their favorite color is."

Me: "Makes sense."

A.J. : "Has anyone seen Granny Smith?"
Wingweaver0

Questions for the cast

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:55 pm

Me: Last time I checked, she was yelling at glass jars.

Pinkie Pie, is your baking cupcakes time being cut in half with two baby ponies to take care of?
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Wingweaver0 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:13 am

Pinkie: "Yes, but it's worth it! Those two were a problem at first, but they seem to get along with me now! Well...At least a lot more than the first time! Plus, I even show them how to make cupcakes and other deserts to make up for it! it's fun to watch them try too!"

Me: "A unicorn and a pegasus verses a pony."

Pinkie: " I guess you could look at it that way, but I'm the oldest and those two together won't match my age!"

Me: "Who's the pony who broke down a cried?"

Pinkie: "..."

Me: "Exactly."

Fluttershy: "Take it easy on her. Taking care of babies takes a lot of hard work."

Me: "That's right!You helped deliver those two,didn't you!?"

Fluttershy: "...well...yes..."

Me: "I've delivered a kid once and believe me. It's one thing to say it's a beautiful sight, but the process can be a bit sickening."

Fluttershy: "You...delivered...?"

Me: "Once. I need to keep from remembering that day. Twilight! Change the topic!"

Me: "Where is she?"
Wingweaver0

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:33 am

Twilight: Over here, reading a book on giving birth. Did you know that when a mare gives birth sh... *cut off by hoof over mouth*.

Applejack, why can't I decide who I prefer more in almost every way when it comes to you an Rainbow Dash?
Sometimes the 'majority' means all the fools are on the same side. -WickedJester
Cowboy Appledash

Postby Knackerman » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Applejack: "Well sugarcube, Ah reckon that's cause her and Ah just have so much in common. Ah mean where both pretty athletic, loyal to our friends, and honest to a fault. Then again, she can be a bit of a show off...Ah like to think Ah'm a bit more humble than that thar filly. Of course there's no reason ya can't like us both!"

Mr. and Mrs. Cake, if it's not too rude of a question, how do you find the time to get intimate while running your own bakery on a daily basis?
Knackerman

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:06 pm

Knackerman wrote:Applejack: "Well sugarcube, Ah reckon that's cause her and Ah just have so much in common. Ah mean where both pretty athletic, loyal to our friends, and honest to a fault. Then again, she can be a bit of a show off...Ah like to think Ah'm a bit more humble than that thar filly. Of course there's no reason ya can't like us both!"

Mr. and Mrs. Cake, if it's not too rude of a question, how do you find the time to get intimate while running your own bakery on a daily basis?

Mr. Cake- We have our ways *winks at Mrs. Cake*

Applejack, be honest are you a filly fooler?
Sometimes the 'majority' means all the fools are on the same side. -WickedJester
Cowboy Appledash

Postby Wingweaver0 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Apple Jack: "A fillyfooler?"

Twilight: "Do you play around with other fillies in any intimate way?"

Apple Jack: *Turns red* "Well...once, but...I don't know what happened! I was out cold and one day I woke up with Rainbow Dash muzzle first in her-!"

Me: *Closes her mouth* "I think we get the point. Pinkie Pie! Mr. and Mrs. Cake are going to deliver some cakes to Canterlot and they need you to look after the kids again!?
Wingweaver0

Questions for the cast

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 am

Pinkie: Pinkie Responsibility Pie is on the job!

Where did Rarity go? I haven't seen her lately.
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:55 pm

She's still with Rarity using the rail car to get back to ponyville :P
Cowboy Appledash

Postby Knackerman » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Cowboy Appledash wrote:She's still with Rarity using the rail car to get back to ponyville :P

Rarity: "You're going to get it Rainbow Dash"

Summary for Episode 16: "Rainbow Dash secretly discovers the joys of reading when she’s laid up in the hospital."
Knackerman

Postby Cowboy Appledash » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:18 pm

I gusta this idear there Knack.

Pinkie, Y U SO RANDOM?
Cowboy Appledash

Questions for the cast

Postby Ovr9000percentcooler » Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:57 pm

Pinkie: Yes. Wait, you asked Y U SO RANDOM not R U! Which is weird because Y and R don't sound alike. Why is it Y anyways? I thought is was why, like why is the sky blue? Why IS the sky blue? And the grass green? And oranges orange? And-

Me: I guess that answers your question.

Pinkie: -and then I said "OATMEAL? Are you crazy?" and then-

Me: I think we get it Pinkie.

Pinkie: - Speakin of beans, did you know how many words rhyme with-

Me: PINKIE!!!

Pinkie: ...sorry. :)

Me: Ugh.

Derpy, what exactly happened to town hall?
Ovr9000percentcooler

Postby Knackerman » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:35 pm

Derpy: Well there were these huge dragons flying over Ponyville and scaring everypony. So I remembered that when Spike was rampaging through Ponyville Rarity was able to get him to stop by yelling at him. So I flew to the top of the town hall and yelled at them to come down and stop scaring everypony. When they landed they were...kind of too heavy for the roof. So I kinda yelled at them some more and there was this weird light and wooshing noises and they turned into skeletons. I'm not sure what happened, It was kind of creepy.

Pinkie Pie, will you make me a chimi-cherry-chonga?
Knackerman

Postby USMC Brony » Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Pinkie Pie: Cimcherry? Or Cherrychonga?!

Twilight, can I borrow your copy of the Wesleyan Anthology of Science Fiction? I need it for a course, and all the bookstores are closed.
USMC Brony

PreviousNext

Return to Games