Questions for the cast

Forum games! Loosen up, live a little.

Re: Questions for the cast

Postby USMC Brony » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Molestia: "Gotcha!" *grabs Scios and drags him to Twilight's spare bedroom*

Twilight, why would you ever trust high Spike with a camera? Moreover, get back here! Now I'm cold without my blanket!
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:45 am

Twilight: "What about Spike? He's got to be cold too. So what if he's got a camera. He's got a shelf to himself full of videos of Rarity."

Wingweaver0: "Think I could rent one?"

Twilight: "Doubt it."

Wingweaver0: "If there's a party, there's Pinkie...so...where is she? Haven't seen her since her birthday. Rainbow told me about what happened to her on one of them. At least I know you don't want a depressed Pinkie."
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:58 am

Spike: "Pinkie's a little too schitzo when she does the ganja... So she does salvia instead... She's probably locked herself in sugarcube corner again..."

Twilight, Spike's a dragon... He's literally able to warm himself whenever he wants to. I can't. *passes the joint to Twilight, before immediately getting into a deep discussion with Luna concerning astrological phenomena, specifically the recently discovered gas cloud made of alcohol, and whether or not she had a part in it*
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:12 am

Luna: "Well...I got bored. You think those solor burst are something that happens on their own. My sister keeps seeing how close she can get them to Equestria without burning anything."

Wingweaver0: "I'm going to visit Fluttershy. you coming USMC or you and Twilight busy? And Spike...make sure you clean up the mess. It would suck to have her parents over today suddenly. Just a heads up."
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 am

*Watching Twilight and Luna spinning around each other in place imitating the pinkie siren* Suurrreeee.... We probably shouldn't leave them alone though... *gestured at a now passed out Spike, before throwing the two still giggling/whooping mares over his shoulders, carrying them outside and lightly tossing them into a conveniently parked steam wagon*

Fluttershy, be a dear and brew some coffee for us...
USMC Brony

Postby Scios » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:45 pm

FS: Eep! If thats what you want I mean. You do want coffee don't you? Black with what? If you dont kind me asking...

To any pony: Oh dear... There are lines mollestia. Lines that shouldn't be crossed. Some pony help!!! (sound coming from back bedroom)
To soar is to truly feel, to live is to love, and to thin is to be.
Scios

Postby USMC Brony » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:20 pm

Molestia: "Cry all you want Scios... Your plot is MINE!" *nasty squelches emanate from the back room*

(sorry, couldn't resist... Look on the bright side, at least you're being virtually violated by an omnipotent being)

Molestia: "Shuddup you! You're ruining my rhythm!"

(sorry Princess...)

Fluttershy, black is fine for me. Got any more of those special brownies we made? Yeah... You know the ones...
USMC Brony

Postby Scios » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:43 pm

FS: you mean the ones with the special ingredients? I hope these are the ones you wanted. Are these it? I hope so... They have the happy time ingredients... And here's some black coffee... I hope it's not too hot.

To any pony: does anypony have some food? Molestia just beat the crap outa my jello. Boy that was noisy. I told her my jello was mine. She crossed the line. >:(
Scios

Postby USMC Brony » Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:36 pm

*Molestia walks out smoking a cigarette* "I love the smell of smashed grape jello in the morning... Now prepare your anus." *drags scios back into the back room*

*Takes bite out of a brownie* Yep, happy time brownies. *hands one to Fluttershy, who happily takes a massive bite.*

*while passing out brownies* Luna, I'm going to hell for introducing Fluttershy to weed aren't I?
USMC Brony

Postby Scios » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Luna: ah no waaaaayyy. Your introducing her to peace and happiness. Passing me some doritos might help also.

To usmc: dammit. She stole my sheep anus. Who knew she liked to stuff Sheeps organs in there and cook it. I hate haggis.
Now do you Have any food not spiked with weed or that involves me and butt hurt?
Scios

Postby USMC Brony » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:17 pm

Molestia: "I think I have a daffodill sandwich somewhere..." *pulls a soaking wet sandwich from her 'special pocket'*

*USMC facepalms before handing Luna some doritos, then scios*

Fluttershy, you Flutterhigh yet?
USMC Brony

Postby Knackerman » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:35 am

Fluttershy: "Um...no?...if that's okay with you..."

Applejack, what's your recipe for apple cider?
Knackerman

Postby USMC Brony » Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:54 am

Applejack: "Now thas' an old apple family secret... Traditional recipe thas' been handed down fer generations! Ah couldn' jus go givin it out tah anypony!"

Fluttershy, have more brownies...Happy time brownies make everything better.
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:43 am

Fluttershy: "They do, but-"

Wingweaver0: "She's more of a dealer than a user."

Fluttershy: "Well..."

Wingweaver0: "Has a few every now and then."

Fluttershy: "Yeah."

Wingweaver0: "Fluttershy."

Fluttershy: "Yes?"

Wingweaver0: "Could you get me a bottle of merlot? Could use some."

Fluttershy: "Okay."

Wingweaver0: "Hey! USMC! Don't you think we should invite Macintosh?
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:34 pm

I don't think this kind of 'recreational drug use' is his kindof thing... But why the hay not?

Twilight, why are you chewing on my tie... That's not food.
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Wingweaver0: "You seriously can't take a hint. If I knew you any better, I'd say you as naive as Twilight.

Fluttershy: "Your bottle."

Wingweaver0: "Thanks. She's got a full mouth so what makes you think she'll respond?"
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Oh I get the hint. But weed now, that later.

Molestia, where'd you come from? *sees a cocked shotgun in her hooves.* Awh shit.
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:35 am

Wingweaver0: "Gun down. Play is always welcome, but if your going to, we need a good target. Um...what's in that gun anyways? It's oozeing a bit."
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:55 am

Molestia: "Why... the gun is for a very special person here...
Spoiler: show

Me: "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Molestia,*grabs Luna, and pulls socks over her hooves* TAKE THAT! U CANNOT HANDLE THE CYOOT!
USMC Brony

Postby Scios » Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:13 pm

Scios: ah fuuuu... Can't I just enjoy my eggnog without shotguns being swung around or people trying to shove things up my... Never mind. Can't we work this out?
Scios

Postby USMC Brony » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Molestia: *puts gun away* Well it IS Christmas...

Luna: "These are comfy... What does thou call them? Socks? We must acquire a pair..."

Twilight, can I have my tie back now? You can wear it later... I promise.
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:40 am

Me: "I think she's going to be using that tie for many other things. How big is that tie anyways? Thirty six?"

Twilight: "..."

Me: "She's occupied with your tie. Your not getting it back anytime too soon. Maybe you could exchange something for your tie? Question is, what to exchange?
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:17 am

Me: "Meh, I'm not worried. I'll get it back in the end... Thing is, I look kindof silly wearing my dress uniform without my tie."

Rarity, Would you be awesome and make me something to wear? Come join us first if you like though.
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:58 am

Rarity: "Too busy at the moment, but I'll try to make something for you later."

Me: "Send Spike over.He'll know what to do. Fluttershy...would you like to try some merlot?
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:53 pm

Spike: *pupils become hearts* "Raaarrrriiityyyy..." *begins floating over to carousel boutique*

Uhhh, Twi? Is that normal?

Also, LUNA! Y U HAVE MY TIE NOW?!
USMC Brony

PreviousNext

Return to Games