Questions for the cast

Forum games! Loosen up, live a little.

Re: Questions for the cast

Postby ForlanceAbice » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:15 am

"... I hate you. Do you know that? I don't know what you had in that letter, bu-"

"Ooooh Spiiiiiike!

"ACK! IT'S MOLESTIA, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!" *Bolts under the carpet, shuddering being very audible.*

"Hehe, get's him everytime." Said Luna as she walked up to the terrified dragon.
"Whoever heard of anything like Molestia? Thou sister is thee most belevolent."
She was smirking until she realized there was someone behind her, and when she faced the figure, a deep terror
suddenly took the Moon Princess's heart, and she let out a scream of terror, only to be silenced, muffled noise could be heard...

Alright, next question.
LYYYRA! I demand thee to go forth and duel Rainbow Dash in a duel with swords!
*I am looking at you admin.*
"Only the weary would be so foolish."

"A bright mind full of ideas can be purged empty, if one lest not be careful."

"Always have a Plan C."
ForlanceAbice

Postby Wingweaver0 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:44 am

Lyra: "Why? I'm not exactly the dueling type. I would loose the fight too easily. Perhaps...perhaps you could ask Bon-Bon. She isn't exactly skilled at swords as far as I know, but she was quite a fighter in the past. Plus, Rainbow Dash!? What makes you think I can take her on!?"

Rainbow Dash: "Take me on!? Who asked you to do that!?"

Lyra: " Someone who goes by ForlanceAbice."

Rainbow Dash: "Well if he wants to see a fight, I'll give him the opportunity to join the arena!Hear that! I'll take you out Forlance! Any place, any time, any weapon!

Lyra: "It's swords."

Rainbow Dash: "...No problem!"

Luna. Twilight wanted to see you at the library at noon and surprisingly Fluttershy wated to see you this evening. She couldn't tell you herself so I did a favor to send a letter to you. Twilight was their at her place at the time when she told me that she wanted to see you.
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:06 pm

Luna: AHA! I SHALL MAKE HASTE TO THY ABODE! *ahem* Yes, of course, I shall be joining the two at the library shortly. *grins evilly and donns french maid outfit*

Applejack, lets do some shots *breaks out a 60 of jack*
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Postby Knackerman » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 am

Rainbow Dash: Well, it's kinda hard to pick just one thing, but I have to say I really like the part where everypony gives me presents! It just goes to show how awesome I am that everypony always remembers to get me something great! I guess if I had a thing I liked the least about the winter holidays, though, it'd be remembering to get something for everypony else too. Of course, I can finish all that up in ten seconds flat, no problem! If I wake up on time...heheh...

Big Macintosh, what do you do in your free time?
Knackerman

Postby Wingweaver0 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:39 am

Macintosh: "Free time? Well...ah do go over ta Twilight's every now and then. Ah usually see all of A.J.'s friends, but Twilight ah see the most. Why? Ah'm not sure myself. Ponies have been sayin' that ah may have a thing fer her. What does that mean?"

Rainbow Dash. Pinkamena Diane Pie has gone mad again.
It's rather nice to be a Brony by heart. So much...you wish you were part of their world sometimes...
Wingweaver0

Postby Drax99 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:44 am

BigMac: One pony, plus a whole lotta apples, equals not alotta free time. An mosta that ah spend hidin from dem crazy mares. not alotta fellers around, and the Mac is in high demand.

Applejack, how do you stand living with the town stud?
"Darkness is not the absence of light,
But merely the inability to perceive."

AS SEEN ON THE INTERWEB!
DeviantArt
FanFicion.net
Drax99

Postby USMC Brony » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:28 pm

Applejack: *shrugs* Ah don' know what y'all mean... He'd jes' mah brother.

Octavia: Do me a favor and grace my friend's dad's funeral with your classical abilities. He could really use a pony right now.
As I walk through he valley of death, I have no fear. Why? Because I am the baddest motherfucker in that valley, ready to tear anything that comes at me limb from limb.I am a Marine, let's get motivated. Stay frosty.
USMC Brony

Postby Knackerman » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Wingweaver0 wrote:Rainbow Dash. Pinkamena Diane Pie has gone mad again.
(NOOOOO...dammit...this was a way cooler question!)

Octavia: My services are not usually cheap, but I wouldn't dream of talking of money while your friend is in need. Of course I shall perform.

Sweetie Belle, will you sing me a song?
Knackerman

Postby Wingweaver0 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Octavia: "I feel sorry for the lost. Very well. I'll see to it to give a serene melody for them. I would like to speak to you when I get there to know what he was like. I'll be glad to give a few words out of respect."

Rainbow Dash. Heard you were invited to Spitfire's place? Did you get accepted into the Wonderbolts?
Wingweaver0

Postby Wingweaver0 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:56 pm

Knackerman wrote:
Wingweaver0 wrote:Rainbow Dash. Pinkamena Diane Pie has gone mad again.
(NOOOOO...dammit...this was a way cooler question!)

Octavia: My services are not usually cheap, but I wouldn't dream of talking of money while your friend is in need. Of course I shall perform.

Sweetie Belle, will you sing me a song?

(You could still answer. This just means that the letters are starting to build up. :) )

Sweetie Belle: "I can't do it right now! Apple Bloom and Scootaloo are coming with me to Everfree. No pony dares go inside so maybe we'll get a cutie mark for bravery or maybe we'll find something there we can do to gain it! Maybe some other time!"

Fluttershy. Will you rage for me?
Wingweaver0

Postby Wingweaver0 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:38 am

Twilight: "It was interesting. I'm trying to figure out a way to do the same right now so if you don't mind, I have work to do."

Spike: "The bad part is that I'm going be the one who ends up testing it."

Twilight: " What?"

Spike: "Nothing."

Pinkie Pie! I need a large amount of cookies made for a party I'll be attending! I'll pay handsomely, but I need them done soon!
Wingweaver0

Postby Knackerman » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:22 pm

Pinkie Pie: "Cookies!? Of course!"

*wheels out party cannon, sets to cookie mode and fires at you point blank* (fus ro dah)

"There ya go!"

Scootaloo, where did you get your did you get your scooter?
Knackerman

Postby Wingweaver0 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Scootaloo: "Don't know? It was something left at my place. It was a gift, but it didn't give a name. I still wonder who gave it to me? I can imagine the idea of Rainbow Dash giving it to me, but why would she do that? ... ... ...No...can't be,but...what if? What if she-? I wonder."

Apple Bloom & Sweetie Belle: "???"

Luna. Your a fine looking mare and I admire your work. I wonder though...why can't people take the time to see your beauty. I believe night is the most beautiful time in the whole day. Why must we sleep under your brilliant stars and moon? If I could...I'd love to sleep through the day and enjoy the night. I could never miss those stars and moon again.
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Luna doesn't respond, instead she wraps her hooves around you in the most bone crushingly affectionate ponyhug you've ever received.

Miss Sparkle, *hands a joint he'd been sharing with Spike* care to stimulate your creative juices with us?
USMC Brony

Postby Scios » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Hehehe... I don't think so. Unless its scientific. It is? Oh my. Science. *couple minutes later" Let's figure out how many doritos we can shove in our mouths. Totally rad. Have you ever noticed that there are a lot of books in this library. Crazy...

Luna, if your sister banishes ponies to the moon can/ have you banished any ponies to the sun?
To soar is to truly feel, to live is to love, and to thin is to be.
Scios

Postby Knackerman » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:39 am

Luna: I don't know? The thought hath never occurred to us before. Shall we give it a try?

*Scios fly's screaming into the stratosphere*

Spoiler: show

Owlowiscious, how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Knackerman

Postby Scios » Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:33 am

Owlowiscious: who? Who woot who who. Who.. Who... Who... *crunch*

Hey twilight, I need to borrow some books. How many may I check out?
Scios

Postby USMC Brony » Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:05 pm

Twilight: *Still sharing USMC and Spike's joint* As many as you feel like... Do I look like the book police to you?! *USMC pulls a pineapple mushroom and daisy pizza from seemingly nowhere, which she promptly pounces on*

Twilight, Y U TRY STEALING MY DELICIOUS PIZZA?!
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:52 pm

Twilight: "Cause I can. If you got a problem with it, you can to talk to my a-"

Spike: "Don't go there Twilight! Is it just me or this room spinnning?"

Another busy schedule, huh Luna? Do you need some time off? I could take you somewhere if you'd like. Every now and then we need a break from working so why not spend time with friends?
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:18 pm

Luna: It is alright, we are satiated with where we are now... *mysteriously appears next to the wrestling Twilight and USMC, proceeding to take the joint from a stunned Spike and smoke up*... However, if you wish... We can show you THE MOOOOOON! *Wingweaver is unceremoniously catapulted upwards, winking out into the blue of the late afternoon sky*

(This one's a two parter)

*after giving up his hold on the pizza box, an exhausted Twilight draped over him* Fine Twi, you can have HALF of my pizza... But you owe me one *winks devilishly, before realizing Luna has seemingly appeared out of nowhere*

Luna, your eyes are so red... *moves closer so their snouts are almost touching, USMC's eyes get really big* Duuudddeee.... It's like... Duuuddddeee.... *snaps back to his original position, pulling Twilight back over him like a blanket* G'night everypony!

(to sum it up, Twilight owes me one half pizza, and Luna, Y YOUR EYES SO RED SO QUICK?!)
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:44 am

Luna: "Need not worry about me. If I may, how long do we keep him up there? Week? Month? Thousand years?"

Wingweaver0(Letter to Luna): "It's not that bad up here. There's a space station nearby too. What do you mean alone? It's wonderful up here and there's so many alicorns to talk to."

Luna: "...so much has changed for us in those thousand years."

Celestia: "Luna. Would you like to explain why there's a castle on the moon?"

Luna: "When you have plenty of time on your hands, you could make something of it."

Wingweaver0(Letter):"How's Twilight doing?"
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:18 am

Spike here, Twilight is currently passed out in a heap on top of USMC Brony. How this happened is anypony's guess.

(continuity FTW)

Luna, are you done yet? The rest of us are losing the buzz... Then again, I suppose because of your alicorn-i-ness, it would take more for you to get blitzed... Right?
USMC Brony

Postby Wingweaver0 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:54 pm

Luna: "W-What!?" *Hic*

Wingweaver0: "A few ponies in the space station gave me a lift. Well...more of a drop off. Why is Luna...? USMC! Though I'm not complaining what's going on exactly...but how do we explain this to Twilight's parents? You didn't-...did you?"
Wingweaver0

Postby USMC Brony » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:24 pm

Luna; "we didn't what?" *quickly takes off french maid outfit, while affixing a sheepish grin to her muzzle*
Twilight; "whuzzagoinon?" *realizes she's still laying on me, and jumps up blushing*
Me: "Hey, I wasn't complaining!" *pulls off the joint again, which somehow is still going*

everypony in the room; where in the hay did Spike go?
USMC Brony

Postby Scios » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:18 pm

Spike: hahahaha... I dont have a camera. Nope. Don't know what you're talking about. Have I been recording this whole thing? What... Why would I be doing that??? *runs back to a room*

To Celestia: oh dear. What are you doing here? Personally I'm getting outa here. *heads to airship that looks like it was parked by a drunk
Scios

PreviousNext

Return to Games