The Tonight Show with Ghost S6: EP: 6,7, & 8

Talk about the show here!

The Tonight Show with Ghost S6: EP: 6,7, & 8

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon May 16, 2016 1:25 am

Ghost: Hello everyone, once again the announcer is not here...possibly jacking off somewhere...or that I killed him fifty years ago and hate his face off....you know...either way...but sorry for the de4aly....I originally had Episode 6 up, but then shit happened and I lost all of my hard work...so here's my second attempt with that...and the following I had a tough time that week since I had to get my head shaved due to a medical condition that I have...so still trying to get used to that....and I just got the news that I need to take some pills that may or may not make me vomit up a storm for another medical condition...and this past weekend I had two cramps and that made me afraid to go to sleep, which I still am afraid, so I was unable to watch the new Episode last night, but I am here now so let's do this shit before that announcer's ghost come back to haunt me....

------------------------------
Episode 6:

1. Why is setting a table a lesson?...

2. Apparently Starlight is the 7th Main Pony...apparently...why?....

3. Intro...

4. Ponyville is not the friendliest place in Equestria...

5. Why does it seem all of a sudden that everyone is an asshole?...

6. Why is Mrs. Cake an Asshole?...I mean she should be happy that Starlight is making cakes so fast...she could fucking rich!

7. Why is AJ being an asshole?...I mean big Mac has talked before...so what's the problem here?...

8.Why is Rarity an Asshole?...

9. Why is it all of a sudden no one likes magic?...

10........What...the fuck....did they do to Rainbow Dash's face!?...WHAT THE FUCK? That is fucking ugly!!!

11. You do not need to relate in order to like someone else...

12. Why does Twi have a problem with Starlight liking Trixie? Remember in S3 where she was pretty much reformed and Twi saw it too...so what's her problem now?...Twi even says she was reformed in this episode...

13. Why is Twi an asshole?...

14.How is hiding in the bushes creepy?...

15. I'll give them this...that got DJ Pon-3 Right...

16. Derpy...

17. Trixie isn't good at magic?...remember Season 1?...

18. Reference...

19.Why is Celestia an asshole all of a sudden?...

20. Cliché...

21. How does Celestia get her mane to work like that?...

22.Celestia is an Asshole...

Rating: Asshole...

Reason: Everyone was an asshole and the ending was predictable...and the lesson isn't good either...

----------------------------------
Episode 7:

1.RD was in the reserves?...

2. Intro...

3. RD has a nice place...although it has changed throughout the series hasn't it?....Remember Season 1?...

4. Hasn't that nickname been used before?...Rainbow Crash?...

5. Mane change...

6. Good lesson to learn...

Rating: Between I would buy this Episode on Blu-Ray and Awesometacular...
Reason: Despite not much to comment on, I really liked this episode. There were some funny parts, some interesting parts...and overall wasn't like the pother episode from the recent past. It reminds me of S3 and that's a good thing...and the lesson here is good as well for adults and children to learn as well...and overall I liked it...good job guys who ever made this...

-------------------
Episode 7...

1. Why a Christmas Episode in May?...granted there were movies that was Christmas related that was released in the summer time...but this a TV show...it shouldn't really be airing in May...or more or less before Halloween even...

2. Not a bad song...

3. On No...Starlight doesn't like a holiday...this is terrible and shocking...if you couldn't tell I was being sarcastic...

4. Intro...

5. This is a Christmas Carol Episode...and it's not like that hasn't been done before...again and again and again...do I really need to say it?...

6. Nice Christmas art for the town in the story...

7. This Christmas Episode makes sense for the show's timeline sake...

8. Not too bad of a song...

9. Another Song...not bad...

10. Is that a reference to Snape from Harry Potter?...

11. Another song...

12. Wait...they can see the Ghost of Hearth Warming's Present?...

13. So...where's Tiny Tim at?...this can't be a Christmas carol episode without Tiny Tim...

14.here's Tiny Tim's grave at...what? Don't have the balls show? Pussy...

15. Luna is also cool...and also good song as well..

16. Where's Krumpas at?...

Rating: Between It's a Good Time, No Alcohol Required and I would buy this Episode on Blu-Ray...

Reason: I'm not knocking this episode because it's a Christmas episode in May...I mean I love the fuck out of Christmas that I would take it any day...just seems out of place is all...that and this episode is doing the safe route here. The episode works by using the generic Christmas Carol formula, but disappointing at doing anything new at all...at least in America Dad they did something different and put a twist to it that was funny...but the music wasn't too bad, not perfect, but on the right track to being good again, and I loved the Christmas setting and what not...
------------------------------------

Ghost: well...that's it...good night...go fuck yourself...

-----------------------

In Loving Memory of... Still MLP... 2010 - 2013... (You still have a ways to go before you come back from the dead you son of a bitch...)
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic