The Tonight Show with Ghost: S 6: E 4:

Talk about the show here!

The Tonight Show with Ghost: S 6: E 4:

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:32 am

host: Hello everyone, I would like to thank the announcer for introducing me on to the stage...right announcer?...

Announcer: ... (Nothing)...

Ghost: That's just great, Well, it's 4 in the fucking morning fir me folks and I am tired as shit...and my hair is slowly falling out as well! Isn't that just exciting!? Well, on wit Tonight's show I guess....ass....

-----------------------
Episode 4:

1.They want to fuck their own cutie marks...you can just see it in their eyes...

2. They are just doing this now and asking what to do next?...They should have done this since last season...especially with the large time gap involved as well...

3. Did they have a sex change or something...because that yodeling voice sounds like a...male's voice...

4. Intro...

5. Well no shit...of course you could help others out, like why wouldn't you?....

6. Or better yet...just tell the others who don't have their marks to wait, that's how the CMC did it, by waiting and eventually doing something unexpectedly and getting their cutie marks...

7.But if they say don't rush it, then why are you telling to do something then? If you mean by don't rush it, then don't do anything at all and it will come in good time...

8. Are Pound and Pumpkin still babies!? Surely by season 4 they would have at least grown up a little bit...I mean between season 2 and now, it's been a long time, years even, so why haven't they grown up yet?...

9. Well, they try to help out a doctor, the mayor, and a a rich pony...but no shit they don't want your help...that is some serious shit right there that not even kids should kid involved...

10. Why are they going to the adults and asking if they need any help with their marks...they know they already have their marks and for the most part don't have an identity crises...Also...why the fuck did they go to Big Mac...Applebloom already knows he is good with his cutie mark...

11. It's that white muscle guy...I need some muscle over here...get the reference?...I know not a very god reference, but it brought it up in my mind though...

12. So his name is Bulk huh?...like...The Incredible Bulk?....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE7I5mP ... tml5=False

13. That was too easy...well like no shit, there needs to be a problem for this episode, or otherwise there would be no plot and everyone would think this would be boring (Even though it already is boring...) and find it to be pointless watching and just do some other shit...

14. Oh...look...they don't have any common interests anymore...how sad...not really though...

15. Wait...AB is allergic to bees>? Didn't they do something with bees in a previous episode before?...

16. Another song that is generic and sounds like shit that would come from off the radio like Taylor Swift or Katy Perry...

You know...remember back in the first season of the show, where the songs were great and you could listen to them over and over and learn the lyrics and sing it by heart? I remember that I did. I used to know the lyrics to Winter Wrap Up by heart...not any more, but it was memorable and good and could be followed along by anyone and its own thing going on. Not only to mention the countless fun remixes on You Tube that were made from it. But now it sounds like generic shit that isn't fun or catchy, nor could you remix this to make it sound better. I haven't heard one catchy song since Season fucking 3...well...except for this though...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RShJ1FwpdmY

17. Cliché Russian dance lady teacher...or cliché of the Russian woman in general...

18. What's so bad about going solo?...

19. Is it...a fucking colt!? Finally...a male character for once...thought this was going to be a feminist filled universe for a moment...

20. Look...AB doesn't see the Cutie Mark problem yet...

21. I actually like this part where AB is sitting in the dark, it's really nice and the lighting is good too...

22. That auditorium sure is full...no...no it's fucking not boy...no it's fucking not...

23. His dancing is not really that bad, but nothing to write home about...

24. Is that kid a show off in the background?...

25. The credit music...yes I'm going there. Once again, remember when the theme would be playing...now it seems that's not the case any more, it's some generic and bland background music that no one cares about...

Rating: It's a good time, but you won't remember it in T-Minus: 2 Hours: Yup...already forgot about it...

Reason: I actually thought the concept about seeing what the CMC would do after their Marks would be interesting, but it was a wasted potential that could have been better though. Not only to mention there was only one good other part where AB was sitting in the dark. I've got to be honest here, but this show has really changed. I know changes will happen, but it isn't the same anymore. Look at it now and compare it to 20410, sure there are some similarities still, but a lot has changed. The plot structure, characters, music, almost everything...and it's not just this show. Remember Family Guy...when it was good? I remember the early episodes of it and it was funny and people did find it gunny too, that's why it was getting good ratings on Adult swim all the time, but when they brought it back after the second time...it just stopped being good and not even funny anymore. I mean take Brain for example, before, he used to be smart and the wise one, now he acts as a Liberal douchebag that drives a fucking Preious...changes are fine when it comes to a show, but only if it works and so far just like family Guy...MLP is going down that same path...like others shows hat have changed...
--------------------

Ghost: Well...have a good night...and I killed Paul..good night everybody!

-----------------------

In Loving Memory of... Cartoons: ????-???? What went wrong?...
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic