The Tonight Show with Ghost A very Minty Christmas

Talk about the show here!

The Tonight Show with Ghost A very Minty Christmas

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:32 pm

*It starts off with Ghost as his good ol' desk drinking some sort of white festive drink...*

host: Oh...hello there...I didn't see you there...possibly because I'm still weeping over the loss of my love...Egg Nog...what I have here is an alternative...a substitute that the supermarket gave me...Holiday Custard...

*Ghost takes a sip of it. Then looks at his distastefully...*

Ghost: It's not the fucking same!!!

*Ghost throws the carton to the ground and custard spills everywhere....*
Ghost: You may be wondering...where is the fuck everybody Well I let the announcer off for a day...but on Christmas eve he'll be back to work at one of my...banks...and he'll have no coal to warm himself up...because I'm a scrooge...but don't worry....the three ghosts of Christmas will rape him and kill him...As for the interview...well it was supposed to be Santa...but the reindeer ate him alive...because they were on weed... As for the Audience...well they just back from Hell and they said they would be watching from home...they told me of their amazing adventure...but after they were done...I said they should have stayed in hell...those pieces if fucking shit...

Ghost: Now.....as you know...I'm very in love with Christmas...as I just want to spread joy and...piss all over the world...because I'm that fucking Christmas guy...and last week...I promised to review the Generation 3 MLP Christmas Special...A Very Minty Christmas that Recorded on my DVR over a year ago...how lovely...Now before we start...I just want to say that...since it's Christmas...and since Santa is going to be here at some point...well his dead corpse that is...I've got this site...called Santa Tracker...take a looke here....

http://www.noradsanta.org/

Ghost: Isn't it wonderful? Well according to it...I have less than two days before Santa arrives...so either I go get some egg nog or I'll...shoot Santa in the back...or something I don't fucking know...not only to mention little boys and girls...that it's just not Santa...but a Santa that is really penguin...because PC America and what not...and Holiday trees...god what the fuck has this world come to....

Ghost: Anyways...let's not delay this special any longer. Now I understand you may have never watched it...so I looked to You Tube to see if anyone had the guts to upload the entire thing...and there is sort of is a full upload of it for all to follow...so shut up and enjoy the ride I guess...

--------------------------------------------
1. Well...this is happening...

2. Here's my theory as to how this all came to be. G1: Ponies and Humans lived peacefully... G2: Ponies wanted to be in their own society...with nothing buy ponies and started to act like humans...and soon they turned to shit...and a great war happened between the humans and the ponies. G3: The ponies have taken over and killed all the humans with a few exceptions. One of them being Santa Claus, who is enslaved to make this for the ponies every Christmas. G3.5: All the humans have died out and they soon are no longer have love within their souls...and soon become the monsters they that fought from within.... G4: A pony (Princess Celestia and Luna) become gods and erased all of the things that has happened in the past and soon made a new and better society filled with ponies and magic...and only they know what happened while the rest only think they only their kind have existed only...

3. Wow...the intro is...odd....

4. The song is so 2000's...

5. So...girly and generic...how did anyone watch this?...then again it was the 2000's...sp take that for what you will....

6. Why does it need to taste like Strawberry's...magic...

7. Yeah...those lights are B.S.

8. Pink and Mint...well it is the title so why not...the mint part that is...

9. Why does Hasbro still air this stuff? I mean they have an established G4 pony show already...why air the old...especially during mid-day because while they still air the old Transformers....it's at night...which makes sense since no kid nowadays will see it...well most likely that is...and...you know what never mind....

10. 1080 p...

11. The hat doesn't make it a scarf...

12. RD was cheering for herself...ok then...

13. So many copy and paste ponies...

14. Why does Minty only have one sock?

15. Why a candy cane on top of the tree? Why not a star or an angel...

16. Also...is the candy cane radioactive?...it's fucking glowing...I would be worried about that if I were them...

17. How can Minty get balloon lessons from Santa? Is he just going to stop what he is doing and teach her or give her a book or something?...

18. Where are the expressions on their faces?...

19. So is the Candy Cane a lamp of some kind?...

20. I'm sure you could use something else to give Santa a signal that you exist...like I don't know...use a different light source, Light up the entire town....or hell...couldn't he see the town anyways...like the FUCKING CASTLE!!!?

21. So why not make another candy cane? I'm sure it doesn't take long with how this show presented it...

22. SOCKS...I only see one sock...

23. Who doesn't like socks? Maybe some do...and just like in Leo and Satan...Socks keeps you feet warm at night....so maybe you should like it?...

24. Another song...sounds better than FIM Season 4/5 songs...but sounds more or less shit compared to Season 1/2/3 songs...

25. There's the socks...

26. Interior looks decent...

27. So Minty is breaking into everyone's homes...she is now an criminal...and also who the fuck keeps there doors unlocked...especially at night!? I mean whose to say that a burglar won't come walking through one night, break into the house, steal some shit, and cut the pony's throat while they're sleeping...

28. Minty...Minty...Minty...

29. Wait...Minty is upset about giving her socks away?...just a moment ago she was happy to do so...and the spirit of Christmas and what not...

30. Wow...how stupid can they get? Do you really think that when you get to the NP...that Santa is going to get there and he's going to listen to your problems? I mean it's fucking Christmas Eve night! He's possibly already left to deliver the presents!

31. Doesn't Santa already know how to get to Ponyville?...obviously this isn't his first time going to the town?...Especially when it's filled with Technicolor talking ponies...

32. The wind isn't alive Minty! It doesn't know or think of the way to the fucking North Fucking Pole!!!

33. Crackly...

34. Wow...the NP was like right next to them this entire time...then what the fuck were they worried about this entire time!? He'll see you because he's right fucking next to him!?

35. Wow...MLP orchestral music...

36. The NP seems to be too small for Santa's operation to be held there...

37. Ooooooo...it's a note...look at it.....

38. Well...NO SHIT SHERLOCK! I told you that Santa isn't going to be there because he's already doing his job that night!

39. NP is magical...

40 1080 p...

41. I thought the talking techno color ponies were magical...

42. 1080 p...

43. So...they're just going home...then just was pointless then...

44. Those happy faces on the ponies will forever and ever haunt my dreams late at night...

45. Why are they going to castle?....

46. Why one sock?...

47. Maybe SANTA did it!?

48. Maybe Santa came because you're right fucking next to him!!!...

49. Song...

50. Minty's Face...

51. You know what...the message is clear here...Coca-Cola...what a wonderful lesson for kids to learn on Christmas...

52. Rating: Drink Coca-Cola...

----------------------

Ghost: Well wasn't that just the best story for the holidays you ever heard in your life to get you in the Christmas mood?....now I do have other G3 specials that I can also review later in the future...but for now...I'm The Masked Ghost...signing off and wishing you all a very merry Christmas...and if you don't celebrate Christmas...then Happy Shut the Fuck Up...Goodnight and sleep tight...!

In Loving Memory of...That guy you knew from High school...whatever his name was...John or something...
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic