The Tonight Show with Ghost! S 5: E 25+26

Talk about the show here!

The Tonight Show with Ghost! S 5: E 25+26

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:42 am

Announcer: It's the Tonight Show...with Ghost!

*I try to walk to my good ol' desk while smiling...but I then stop inn the middle of my tracks...*

Ghost: What the...where did the audience go?

*No one is in the audience....except for Krampus...*

Krampus: Oh hey...how's it going?

Ghost: Where did my audience go?

Krampus: Oh uhhh....well they were waiting for the past two weeks...but you didn't do anything so they just waited...and waited...until I came because they were on the naughty list and didn't drink enough Coca- Cola since they didn't have the Christmas Sprit within them. So now they are all burning in Hell now.

Ghost: Oh.....well....uh....ok then I'm just going to go to my desk and pretend that I still have an audience then...unless you're going to put me in Hell...

Krampus: Oh now...I'm not going to do that....I just feel like just sitting here...watching you...

*I then go back to my desk...*

Ghost: Well hello everyone. I'm sorry for not doing for two weeks...but I was sort of busy...and I just got back from a Christmas Movie Double Feature...being Krampus and The Night Before...they were two ok movies...and I actually did have an interview for tonight...but he died of starvation in the green room waiting for me...so...uh...Krumpas....would you like to uhhh...be my interview for tonight...

Krampus: Oh sure Ghost...

*Krampus goes on stage and sits in guest chair...*

Ghost: So ummm...Krampus...what the fuck are you exactly so those in my pretend audience that do not know may know.

Krampus: Sure...I'm a nice guy...kind of...Well I'm an old German folklore and I'm basically in a sense an evil Santa Claus...or a demon Santa. And for those who have been bad and not have the Christmas Spirit, I will take to Hell with me and kill them. Or something like that...

Ghost: Oh....that's great...um...do you do anything else outside of taking those who have been naughty to hell?

Krampus: Uhhh...I just kind of lounge around my home every now and then...play a little Combat on Atria...play a little COD maybe....just depends. I don't....I don't go out often. I used to have a girlfriend back in my teenage years...but I ended up ripping her out and eating it...because a demon and what not...got to keep up appetences and stuff like that.

Ghost: Yeah uhh...I'm running out of questions for you other than...does Santa know you exist or anything like that?...

Krampus: Yeah...we're cool friends...banged his wife one time. well it looks like I have to go now...I have a photo-shoot for my promotion deal with Pepsi. I mean Santa gets Coke and I get Pepsi. well goodbye.

*Krampus screams out in the air and then leaves magically...*

Ghost: Alright then pretend audience...let's go to the episode then...

-------------------------
Episode 25:

1. Twilight is practicing for a presentation...oh....what a great start to this finale...

2. Just look at the cards and read it from there Twi...it's no big deal...

3. Intro...

4. Why is Twi analyzing the CMC cutimarks? Doesn't make sense...

5. Spike says Starlight wasn't happy last time...well like no shit Sherlock...

6. How come no other villain gotten revenge yet on Twilight...but this one has...

7. When Twi sees Starlight...it just kind of happens...

8. Starlight has not explain where she has been for the last year and a half...that might be important...just saying is all...it's been a year and a half...maybe two since you guys last saw her...

9. When twilight ends up in the past...no one notices that Twilight is an alicorn...

10. Shouldn't Twilight not have wings when she goes back into the past or something?...and shouldn't Twi have made a paradox or something?...

11. Wait...when Twilight goes back into an alternate present...they have not figured out that their castle is gone because of changes in the past?...Twilight you're supposed to be smart...not like every liberal art college student out there right now...

12. Seriously...Twilight has not figured out she has changed because she Starlight changed the past...

13. Twilight just said in her presentation that her friendship would not have happened without Rainboom...but it's like she just realizes that just now...

14. Good...Sombra is back...kind of...

15. Seriously....Twilight just figured out that she needs to time travel back to fix the problem...

16. Here's a theory...maybe Starlight is an SJW...

17. Where's the cliff hanger at...I don't see it...

18. Yup...Starlight is an SJW for talking to those bullies in that specific way...it's very SJW-ish...of her to say...

19. How come no pony in cloudsdale has questioned why Starlight has no wings?...

20. Oh look...someone finally notices that Twilight is an Alicorn...

21. Oh look...a changeling and a cliffhanger...

22. Why must all servants must be destroyed?...

Rating: It's a good time, no alcohol required...
---------------------
Episode 26:

1.Recap...

2. Intro...

3. I want the old Hub back on...

4. Oh....black guy pony....

5. So Zecora knows by a glow that Twi is not from their timeline...how...

6. Zecroa on the butterfly effect...

7. So in the alternate timelines....the Mane 6 get their cutie marks...how and do they know their talents then?...

8. So is Zecroa the new Celestia now?...

9. Where di the young RD get the popcorn from?....

10. So does the present get altered by RD eating popcorn?...

11. Awesonme...in this alternate present...Nightmare Moon is the ruler now...I actually like this...and this time it's not bullshit like the Season 4 premier...

12. Timber Wolves are back now...even better....

13. This timeline looks just awesome to be in right now...

14. The color blue...maybe that's why I just like it so much....

15. This is awesome...

16. Luna is best princess...

17. Yay...Celestia is in the moon this time....

18. How come Nightmare Moon has not noticed that Twilight is an alicorn?....

19. Poor young RD being stopped from doing her rainboom...

20. Wow...magical backstory of Starlight...meh...

21. Does the Cutiemarks have something to do with the CMC?....

22. Why is twilight and her friends so important? I mean I know why...but why them specifically that if they are not...everything else gets screwed over...especially when fucking RD is eating popcorn and not doing her rainboom...what the fuck is up with that?...

23. The Spell is half ripped....so does this mean the spell still works or not....

24. There's the song...I felt like this Episode was naked for a moment...but the song still; sucks but the lesson is ok though...

25. At the very end...why are they looking at the camera?...

26. So what's next for Season 6 I wonder...what's going to happen?...

27. I feel like Hasbro is going to try and make a spin-off show or something...

Rating: I would buy this episode on Blu-ray...

----------

Ghost: Well that's it for tonight folks...now to apologize for being late...I'll do one more special since it's Christmas time and something that I have been saving so such an occasion...take a little look for what will be for next week...

Ghost: God help me...
---------------

In Loving Memory of...Christmas... (Fuck you 2015 for ruining it...) From the beginning-2010
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic