The Tonight Show with Ghost S 5: E 21:

Talk about the show here!

The Tonight Show with Ghost S 5: E 21:

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:15 pm

* I'm sitting at my good ol' desk...drunk and tired...*

Ghost: Hello everyone......and welcome...to the show...I'm Ghost...and I have a massive hangover from the Halloween party I went to...and yes...it has been going for this long...god it fucking hurts...but the show must go on I suppose...so let's begin...before I throw up...

*I puke*

Ghost: Oh look...there was my car keys...I knew I hid somewhere...enjoy everyone...

-----------------------------
1. So about a year later we fast forward since the last episode was the Christmas episode...

2. When Fluttershy has to get food for her pet bunny...shouldn't she have a garden or something for that?...

3. Intro...

4. Where's the Mortal Kombat pony from the last Halloween episode at?...

5. Hey...they kept the Nightmare Night saying...nice...

6. With that imagery...in front of the castle...shouldn't Twilight be Dr. Frankenstein and create a monster or something...it was based off a book, she's a scientist...it'll be perfect really...

7. AJ grows corn?...traitor...

8. Oh look....a bat reference...

9. When Fluttershy has that bag of candy from Pinkie...she should worry more about finding and eating a razor blade in it then getting her mouth stuck and not scream for help...because she'll be dead...with the razor stuck in her mouth...

10. Animation...seems a bit lacking there...

11. Angel?...

12. Fluttershy was kind of scary with her haunted house...

13. Horse mask...ok I got it....reality...

14. How are bones scary to walk on...seems fine to me...

15. You do realize...the maze is supposed to scare you...not make you laugh and giggle and....what the fuck am I watching right now?...

16. Feels like the last nightmare night episode, except in reverse...instead of trying for someone not to be scary, this time it's for someone to be scary...

17. What scary...tiger....figure...whatever I wrote down...

18. This Episode was boring and the last Halloween episode was tons better... This episode was just boring and didn't have much o offer...stay away from it...

Rating: This episode is...Dog Shit... (Ewwwwwwwwww......)
-------------------------

Ghost: Goodnight everyone...and next time I'll be ready for an interview...

In Loving of...My brain cells...you might be missed...I don't know... (4441-4452)
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic