The Tonight Show with Ghost S 5: E 20:

Talk about the show here!

The Tonight Show with Ghost S 5: E 20:

Postby The Masked Ghost » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:56 pm

Announcer: It's...it's...it's....the......................tonight show with ghos.........the end...the end ...the end.srdfjhsehujsdjhdujhdsjuhnd...yerror...terror terror terror terror teoor 0001001000110110010100100010100101010010100110101010000001
*I walk on to the stage with a coca cola and a Santa Claus hat on my head. The fake crickets applaud me...*

Ghost: Hello everyone1 Welcome to tonight's episode...Ghost!...The Tonight show with Ghost....and apparently I've missed two months because the new MLP episode was about Christmas! I mean...either I stepped through a worm hole or I over slept...in which case how come I can walk right now must mean it's a miracle, but that's besides the point. The point is...egg nog...go fucking buy some right now because according to MLP, it must be Christmas time...again...

So yeah...in which case, I had the Boogyman lined up for an interview, but I had to cancel it as it's not Halloween anymore apparently according to MLP...besides, he got scared off because someone put salt on his tail...and someone kept yelling the name Hennery Hall too...

So with an unforeseen thing...we'll just get right to the episode review...is it episode review....what the fuck am I even doing actually?....wait....what....

----------------------------
1.Before the episode even begins, I really do need to stress that this is a Christmas episode (Technically it's a Hearth Warming's episode, but whatever, it's still supposed to be a fake fucking Christmas with mild changes such as putting dolls instead of stockings...but this would mean by next week's episode, which is the actual Halloween episode I mind you, would mean that by this episode and the next episode, we would have skipped an entire year for the most part. So...fan fiction I suppose is in order as to what happened between episodes 20 and 21, I mean they could have just made the episode air in the first week of November. From the looks of it, nothing important or reason why this episode had to be before Halloween...but who the fuck knows...maybe Hasbro is promoting Black Friday early or something. I mean don't get me wrong, I like Christmas, it's my favorite holiday, and the mood and feeling that I get from it is amazing and memorable, granted in my opinion the holiday ends for me and gets ruined around 5 A. M. on Christmas morning, but still it's awesome...but why? Halloween didn't start yet...

2. Hearth warming....I love it...

3. So what do they call Santa Claus in the Hearth Warming tradition...

4. Why hang up dolls...it looks like it'll kill you in your sleep one Christmas morning.,..

5. This is maybe a Black Friday Ad....

6. Intro...why no special Christmas themed one...you...Holiist

7. Oh look...I spotted with my little eyes two obvious references again...this time being on the train. One is from Planes Trains, and Automobiles...while the other looks like it might be from Home Alone...I can't really tell...

8. So...AJ just asked Applebloom that does Hearth Warming mean Candy and presents or is it about family...well my question is...shouldn't Halloween be about the fucking candy? I mean when did Christmas become known for the candy other than candy canes...but I'm sure she's talking about other than that...I mean Christmas is known for Coca-Cola...yes....but not fucking candy...that's for fucking Halloween...and Christmas is about the presents gosh darn it...(Yeah...we're going that direction....for some reason...)

9. Nice recap that AJ did on how Hearth Warming got started...

10 .Oh look....Maud...PAIN!!!

11. What happened to Pinkie's family's color. Remember in the episode Cutie Mark Chronicles, where Pinkie made her family smile and colorful...what ever happened to that?...or is it that Pinkie's happiness wears off...well it makes sense...

12 .Rock soup...can that be a thing...where a rock adds flavor to soup? I'm going to look that up real quick...

*Looks shit up on Wikipedia...*

Didn't find anything except for alt...but I'm talking about like an ordinary rock though......oh well...at least I found that Darth Vader was in Star Trek...I mean Wikipedia wouldn't like to me would it? Like that one Casper movie, that one shitty straight to VHS release from the 90's...A Spirited Beginnings...that didn't lie to me about the Wikipedia article...did it?...

13. When Pinkie pairs up Big Mac and her shy sister for their little game...let the shipping commence....or clop...but mostly shipping though...

14. Pain!!!

15. AJ worried about the presents...Hasbro is promoting Black Friday...or the Spooks...

16. How did AJ decorate the entire farm in one night? Especially without waking up the Pie Family...

17. If the Boulder, that is supposedly a thing to the Pie family...was founded in a dragon's next....wouldn't it be a dragon egg then? I mean it's shaped like an egg...so that only begs the question...why would a dragon have an egg shaped rock in its nest....it's a fucking dragon's egg...

18. Wow....this was...something...

Rating: Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola. Buy Coca-Cola................................Buy Coca-Cola.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Ghost: Well...that was a hoot...well I'm going go ahead and get my shotgun ready when Santa comes down the Chimney...I'll make sure I'll get my Wii U this Christmas...good night everyone...

In Loving Memory of...non- Politically Correct Christmas...you were not bullshit...
In Loving Memory of...Halloween....you will not be missed apparently....according to Hasbro and MLP...
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic