The Sort of Tonight Show with Ghost: S5: E 22,23,&24:

Talk about the show here!

The Sort of Tonight Show with Ghost: S5: E 22,23,&24:

Postby The Masked Ghost » Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:46 am

Ghost: Hello one and all...sorry this is three weeks late and no announcer or interview...as I was sort of on a brake....unannounced that is....and was addicted to watching Breaking Bad...god I can't get that song out of my head...

Ghost: Anyways, I also had some other complications...but for the most part you could say I was high...on fresh air...let's not go there...Rehab was a bitch...when it comes to being addicted to fresh air...and math....and learning...and reading....yeah that ink in those books....smelt so awesome...when you had a lighter near...anyways....we'll just get to the Episodes....as it's three in the morning...what a fcking surprise...and the Season Finale is this week....oh boy...well let's get to it so I may actually go to sleep for once...

-----------
Episode 22:

1. Owl...remember it actually existed...?...

2. Intro...

3. Three....fucking ...days...?...

4. Puns...why?...

5. No one forced Spike...really?...I would have thought otherwise...

6. I'm guessing the inside joke will be disappointing...

7. A Bob Ross reference...a little better...but still needs work on the references though...

8. How is data going to enhance friendship? It's fucking friendship...

9. Oh...a Back to the Future reference...why you were getting so good...

10. Discord is now a pony Jesus...he just turned the cloth color from white to wine color...

11. This is kind of boring actually..

12. The lesson here....Memories cannot be recreated...

13. She assumes her friends are under a spell...I find that stupid but funny tat the same time...

14. The look on Twi's friends faces...

15. I think the lesson is ok here...

16. Was that fan art?...

17. The last second of the frames was just...why?...

Rating: It's an ok time, no alcohol required...

------------
Episode 23:

1. So the animals can read English then?...

2. Finally...Fluttershy's Cutie mark is glowing...

3. Intro...

4. Twilight really wants to be needed...no wonder...

5. Twilight wonders what problem she will get and the problem is that these ponies live in the woods...what problem do you expect Twilight?...

6. So...it's incest hillbillies...

7. Why is one mouse not colored like the others....that's just racist....

8. Where's the long and dramatic plot at? This is based off Hatfield's and McCoy's or whatever...so why isn't this dramatic?...

9. Both sides are just throwing random things...so it's giving each other random things to use back I guess...

10. The root of the problem is a pig I think...

11. How did the Hooffields survive the baking of the cake? or better yet....how did Twi not notic4 the others get into the cake in the first place?...

12. I get it....one is red and one is blue...red vs. blue reference...why?...

13. The solution here is the color purple...or black guy pony or zebra...you get the idea...

14. So Fluttershy forces book club onto the animals....I can just imagine she would hold a gun to their heads and shoot them if they said no or threaten them to join...

15. Come on Twi...it's supposed to be easy for you to use magic...you're a fucking Alicorn for Pete's sake...act like one...

16. Why didn't the families see the animals before?...this would have been resolved so much earlier...

Rating: It's a good time, but you're not going to remember in T-Minus 50 Minutes...(Yup already forgot about it...)...

--------------

Episode 24:

1.How is setting up a concert is like setting up a rodeo?...

2. Intro...

3. That young filly's voice sure sounds like a grown up's voice...

4. Oh no...2015 is coming...to MLP...

5. 2015...what have you done to MLP and music?...

6. This plot...sucks...why?...

7. This episode is nothing...

8. The song the is sung has a good lesson to be learned from it...but it
s like no shit Sherlock...

9. Also why...

10. This was a boring, nothing, and no shit episode...

Rating: This Episode is Dog Shit:.... (Ewwwwwww....)...
------

Ghost: Well that's it for me...see you next time...so until then...for a better episode of Tonight Show with Ghost...Goodbye and Goodnight...
Moon Crabs are the best...
The Masked Ghost

Re: The Sort of Tonight Show with Ghost: S5: E 22,23,&24:

Postby XineLegacy » Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:50 pm

Question: With the extremely few number of readers on this forum, why do you still do these? Not trying to berate you or anything, just curious.
Careful with that.
XineLegacy

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:54 pm

Well I know about the few readers....in fact I questioned if there was any readers at all and no one was reading it....but it it gives me something to do while watching the new MLP episode, as it started off back from Season 4. While watching the training episode, where the ponies are training for the Equestria Games, I had some comments about it, either questioning some character deacons or just something to comment in general, to the point where I just wanted to do something with that. But I have no Brony friends in real life, so why not do it here? Besides...FIMfiction isn't the best place to do it in my opinion. sure it has more people to potentially see it, but how the site is nowadays...I prefer not to even attempt to do it. Although the thing is, even though I now that there might not be someone reading it, I'm trying to use that idea as a joke, or a little backstory for the Ghost character thingy...whatever...where he's slowly going insane as there's no one in the audience at all and he's just imagining it in all in his head. Reason why is because he was once the host for the Though show, but got replaced by someone else and soon years later after an apocalypse happened...the studio was abandoned and so he slowly imagined that he was the host again and slowly imagined an audience of crickets and such.

But in truth, to answer your question...I just do it because why not?
The Masked Ghost

Postby Spike2011 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:11 pm

I see things have changed a lot here on this part of the forum since S4 premiere.
[phoenix chick chirping]
Spike: Aww. [chuckles] Hey, welcome to the family, Peewee! Stick with me. I've got plenty to teach you about being a pony.
Spike2011

Postby The Masked Ghost » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:56 am

Eyup!...
The Masked Ghost

Postby karasmethon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:13 am

Latest movies is always a desire of everyone many people need an app which gives a start to end movie download solution due to present scenario showbox apk for movies is an app which fulfill all need regarding movie download and gives high definition movies anytime. showbox apk download
karasmethon

Return to My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic