On A Cross and Arrow

Talk about Adventure stories here!

On A Cross and Arrow

Postby roulk » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 am

I'm honestly surprised there's not a thread for this already, since it's gotten such positive fan feedback. I've searched high and low and haven't found anything. Maybe I'm just late to the party.

One of my favorite fanfics. Very well written on many aspects, from characterization to story and settings. I got through it in about a day, I was just so eager to read it. I've always had a fascination with rule 63 on both spectrums, male-to-female, and vice versa, and this story captured it's essence perfectly.
The Chronicles of Princess Molestia WARNING: Explicit Sexual Content. Enjoy! <3
My clopfics
My DeviantArt
roulk

Re: On A Cross and Arrow

Postby RBDash47 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:35 pm

This is still on my to-read list... haven't gotten there yet. Someday...
Rainbow is best pony.
RBDash47
Site Admin

Postby roulk » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:20 am

Please do, it's very much worth it. The first chapter has a few cringe-worthy puns, but if you push past them, the rest of the story is just delightful.
The Chronicles of Princess Molestia WARNING: Explicit Sexual Content. Enjoy! <3
My clopfics
My DeviantArt
roulk

Postby N-K » Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:53 pm

Definetely going to throw in an agreement here. The story is sweet, funny, and incredibly stupid and cheesy in some parts. The romance can be a little 'engineered' at times I feel, particularly Flutterscotch, but the fact remains is that what kind of keeps this feeling like a 'real' My Little Pony adventure. Elusive meeting Rarity had me on the floor in stitches, and that's kind of what I want to see in stories. I don't particularly want to see hard-bitten action or drama or terror... I come to see the ponies laugh and be silly and that's precisely what this story is. It's massively stupid and hammy but you have to love it for that.

Now all that needs to be done is a radio play of it. I volunteer myself as Elusive.
N-K

Postby Drax99 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Paart of me chuckles at the idea. Brings new meaning to "Go Buck Yourself"

The rest of me wonders, if the kids you have with your sibling turn out bad, how messed up would a kid you have with yourself be? I mean really folks, there's a valid reason why incest is frowned upon that has nothing to do with religion...

Although Adam and Eve's kids musta been really messed up, if you think about it. That's not a gene pool, that's a friggin puddle.

Oh.. sorry bout the tangent.
"Darkness is not the absence of light,
But merely the inability to perceive."

AS SEEN ON THE INTERWEB!
DeviantArt
FanFicion.net
Drax99

Return to Adventure